Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

I definitely regret pre-ordering this at full price. Rip off DLC already.

If its anything like the original borderlands dlc its more full on expansion packs with loads of content in them. It will come in at around £6 per expansion which is pretty excellent these days.

Steam 4 pack anyone? Would want payment via PPG only. Rather see if people are interested here before i buy it and make a MM thread.

Edit - Scratch that, pre-ordered it on GreenManGaming with the 25% off code.

Last edited:
All,

Trading outside the members market is strictly forbidden. Users who break this rule will be given a holiday. You have been warned. - w3bbo

If its anything like the original borderlands dlc its more full on expansion packs with loads of content in them. It will come in at around £6 per expansion which is pretty excellent these days.

I agree but the problem is you aren't actually paying them for good DLC. You are paying them for the promise of good DLC and who knows how far down the line those DLC will come.

Have they announced anything that says when these DLC can be expected? Say the first DLC comes out in around 3 months, in time for christmas. Will you still be playing the game then? One of the Borderlands DLCs was Moxxies, an arena type mode which was a good bit of fun but I NEVER played it as coop properly so I certainly wouldn't bother with that at full price. I suspsect most people will probably play the game for a while, then come back once all the DLC is released and they can pick them up cheap in a bundle and have a proper play through all of them instead of trying to play it 1 DLC at a time.

I am a little tempted to get the season pass but then I think, with the 4 pack on Steam I bought the full game for a little over £20. Can I honestly say that paying £24 for 4 bits of DLC is going to be value for money?

I agree but the problem is you aren't actually paying them for good DLC. You are paying them for the promise of good DLC and who knows how far down the line those DLC will come.

Have they announced anything that says when these DLC can be expected? Say the first DLC comes out in around 3 months, in time for christmas. Will you still be playing the game then? One of the Borderlands DLCs was Moxxies, an arena type mode which was a good bit of fun but I NEVER played it as coop properly so I certainly wouldn't bother with that at full price. I suspsect most people will probably play the game for a while, then come back once all the DLC is released and they can pick them up cheap in a bundle and have a proper play through all of them instead of trying to play it 1 DLC at a time.

I am a little tempted to get the season pass but then I think, with the 4 pack on Steam I bought the full game for a little over £20. Can I honestly say that paying £24 for 4 bits of DLC is going to be value for money?

I think they said all 4 would be out before June of next year but don't quote me on that. I assume the season pass for dlc will stay the same price till the first few dlc's are out so you can probably just wait it out and see what the dlc's are like before investing in the pass.

Pre-ordered, i rarely ever pre-order games, but I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, I lost so many hours to the first.
i was pleasantly surprised to see the official release date to be so early, i had expected this game to be out later in the year(I've been out of the info loop for a couple of months).

Pre-ordered, i rarely ever pre-order games, but I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, I lost so many hours to the first.
i was pleasantly surprised to see the official release date to be so early, i had expected this game to be out later in the year(I've been out of the info loop for a couple of months).

Ive done the same thing, loved the first one and wasted many hours on that and the DLC's, the 4 player co-op was a right laugh and cant wait to do that again.

Ive done the same thing, loved the first one and wasted many hours on that and the DLC's, the 4 player co-op was a right laugh and cant wait to do that again.

it'll be the same as the 1st game, loads of DLCs to keep you hooked, the only good one was ``zombie island``, the rest were boring

trouble is when these come out i'll be playing FAR CRY 3, CRYSIS 3, GHOST SNIPER 2, BIOSHOCK INFINITY, R6 New York....... so no i dont think i'll bother with these DLCs... will you !

but borderlands has huge replay value, so this game will keep me going till november easily, especially if you play as a sniper (zero), i played the 1st Borderlands every night for a year... but it's different this time around, because we've got some great games due out nov- feb..... i must have killed Crawmerax about 500 times !

i dont know what to do this year to be honest, because i'm also interested in Painkiller HD, plus DOOM 3 BFG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom