Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Yes, melee would be tough, what with him being out in the lava most of the time.

I wouldn't bother respeccing. All you need is a good gun. If you have a dual-wield option, have a **** gun in one hand and an acid gun in the other. Homing grenades are good too. Especially MIRV or healing ones. But really all you need to do is just hide under the bridge and pick away. Obviously you come out when the lava rises.

Ive found the best place for the warrior is at the far end of the map under the arch. Lava isn't an issue and can usually get him nailed in a few minutes. Oddly though I find terramorphous pretty much impossible, never managed to kill him.

Easily my most played game to date. Run through it quite a few times with Zer0, Salvador and Maya. Currently on a second play through with Maya at level 49.

The DLC is fun too for a few extra hours, although its only recently that I played the Dragon Keep DLC.

Not playing it at the moment though, steam wouldn't open it for some reason.

Agreed.

Duke of Orc was a royal pain though, took me a couple of attempts to get past him for some reason (mostly as I couldn't kill him quick enough and he kept levelling up insanely fast). Amazed at how many loot chests there were in it though, seemed to be littered with them compared to the other three (especially the Sir Hammerlock one which hardly had any).

Looking forward to the Pre Sequel when it comes out.

MISTER TORGUE IS ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS EVER

YES HE IS! I EVEN LOVE THE WAY HE SHOUTS EVERYTHING!

Some of his dialogue had me in stitches, makes me want to replay his DLC just to hear his lines again. He had a few great ones in Tiny Tina's too, that was brilliant.

Interested in this pre-sequel now too.

Managed to get hold of a copy from ebay for a decent price after missing the 25% off deal on GMG.

Looking forward to it, but I do have a feeling it's going to be disappointing. They do a good job of hyping it up with the fun trailers, just hope the content is there to back it up and its not just BL2 with less gravity and a butt slam lol.

Get The Bee shield.

Got that, tried to nail him with a combo of that and the Conference Call but can hardly make a dent before I get nailed.

Tried it with a series of more powerful weapons but without much luck. Might go Norfleet hunting and then try again.

Is there a dedicated thread for the Pre-Sequel?

New shift codes for 'loot' from the mailing list.

CJKT3-WRK9S-6TJ33-JJJJJ-5XJZZ

Also a Shift code valid for 7 days on the Pre-Sequel.

Xbox 360: KKK3J-T66J3-FZH3X-KFJJ3-JSF6R
PlayStation 3: KKK3J-T66R6-HTF5T-SBKJ3-JSFRJ
PC/Mac/Linux: KKK3J-T66R5-BXC3T-JBJJ3-JSF9T

Is anyone still playing this? I've just started up again and have a range of characters from level 8 to level 72 op 8 I think.
Would like to do some of the raid bosses with folks.

Is anyone still playing this? I've just started up again and have a range of characters from level 8 to level 72 op 8 I think.
Would like to do some of the raid bosses with folks.

Yes, I'm still playing. My level cap is 61, though. I'm trying to farm Vermivorous for a corrosive Norfleet from the Farmhouse in Tundra Express. It's taking me a while. I also want to take down Hyperius so I can get that shield he drops.

Yes, I'm still playing. My level cap is 61, though. I'm trying to farm Vermivorous for a corrosive Norfleet from the Farmhouse in Tundra Express. It's taking me a while. I also want to take down Hyperius so I can get that shield he drops.

Excellent! I've been looking for people to do that boss for years and no one has been willing :( icex69 add me!

Back
Top Bottom