Borderlands 3

Soldato
Yeh microsoft was letting you upgrade your xbox live membership or game pass up to a max of 3 years for just a quid, could not believe it myself, thought it was some sort of error at first.

Man of Honour
Where've you seen that? I can only find reference to Borderlands: The Handsome Collection being on Game Pass.

Was in an article a couple of months back, remember when Epic did their sale thing and Borderlands 3 were miffed about it and Borderlands 3 was removed from the Epic Store for a bit because of it, there was then a thing were MS said as it was a 2K game it would be included in their gamepass and then when Borderlands 3 reappeared on the Epic store it no longer made any mention on the Epic pages about it being exclusive anymore.

Man of Honour
I will too, I’ll play with friends anyway so no point rushing to pay over the odds for it anyway. Might even be on steam a year before I buy it like the last few!

Mind you, if you get it on the MS gamepass for 3.99, you could say you were rushing to pay VERY much under the odds for it :)

Man of Honour
I don't care if it's £100 on Steam, I'd still pay for it.

Not installing another delivery platform. I hate needing Origin for Battlefield.

Fair enough if you dont like to use any other platform for your games then thats a choice. I have way too many good games on Uplay, Origin, MS gamepass and Blizzard to turn down playing them because they dont use Steam but its everyones prerogative to choose not to use other platforms.

Though I certainly wouldnt pay £100 for something on Steam when I could have it for £3.99. Saving money were possible so that it can go on other things in life is way above which launcher I use on my priorities list :D

Soldato
I've been playing borderlands 2 and I'm on level 25 so far. I'm finding the game pretty dull tbh.

Is boardlands 3 a carbon copy in regards to game play?

Back
Top Bottom