Borderlands the handsome edition [xbox one/ps4]

Associate
Honestly, do they not pick these things up in QA testing? And I don't see why Xbone should be spluttering with this. It runs fine on a less powerful PC.

Yup your right and played it on my pc, everything set to ultra and it never drops under 60 fps. Was just on the xbone version five mins ago. Sat in the buggy and spun the screen round and it tears about 1" down from the top. Also attacked a base and it got very jerky. If I had bought the game on disc it would be going back.

Soldato
Myself. Bought it off the US store last week. Been playing since Tue morning. Wish they had just locked the frame rate. It can be really off putting as it jerks around quite a lot. Not tried the pre sequel bar the intro and that was screen splitting hell.

From what my american buddies said BL2 plays absolutely fine, but the pre-sequel has tearing. Not seen anything about people having BL2 tearing besides yourself.

Soldato
You can usually pre-load it by now.

Ah ok mate, I wander if it will download to the lounge console because that is set to primary. My one has no option to download yet just a timer.

Will try and download on other one. Cheers :)

*EDIT*

Can't download on either console. Just a timer counting down to midnight... Grr...

Last edited:
Soldato
I never got round to playing any of the Borderlands games, so i've ordered it for PS4. Shame i can't preload the patch before the disc turns up tomorrow!

Ha, I pre-ordered it digital and can't download the game or the patch :p

*EDIT*

Just read that pre load usually goes live at 5PM in EU and play the game from midnight, no way it will have downloaded for me between 5pm - 12am. Don't they realise how crap the broadband is here !? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
My digital download has been downloading since Sunday so not sure what's wrong with yours. (it does seem to be taking ages however! I have had a few breaks in downloading it tho)

Soldato
Just had a quick go on B2 on Xbox One and it seems fine to me. Not playing too much as I'm waiting on my Ps4 version tomorrow.

You must have some wicked disposable income. You get to play pretty much all the games that get released on more then one platform..

Lucky you. I can't afford to get all games. Never mind find the time or motivation to play them all lol

Soldato
I do ok for disposable income. I'm old though so it's allowed :)....

My PS4 copy did not come today. That's the Game collection & shopto that have let me down now.....

Back
Top Bottom