• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Both RX Vega 64 & 56 Beat GTX 1080 Ti in Forza 7 DX12 benchmarks

With the 570 matching the 1080, yep, socres are legit.

When something is optimised so well, the possibility is endless.
Hell just look at what Rockstar did with Gta 5 on PS3 a system with only 512mb shared memory lol
Even PS4 try building a PC with same spec and run games how well that can. You will struggle!

The Xbox is running same DirectX 12 and Windows 10 all that optimisation going into the console version easy going into the PC version.

I was wrong on the cores, its taking two threads to 100% but Vega is really impressive at 4k making it look easy

When something is optimised so well, the possibility is endless.
Hell just look at what Rockstar did with Gta 5 on PS3 a system with only 512mb shared memory lol
Even PS4 try building a PC with same spec and run games how well that can. You will struggle!

The Xbox is running same DirectX 12 and Windows 10 all that optimisation going into the console version easy going into the PC version.
We are all so used to bloatware and code which doesnt use specific advantages on hardware that its a surprise to see. Used to be normal, a good game had to use hardware perfectly to get performance.
I think games became bigger, more like movies and we stepped away from that expertise to more generally directed games. I hope some engines key into Vega or any hardware with advanced features maybe volta who knows but hopefully many cards would be good to see advances in technology used

nobody else finds this game's graphics are kinda underwhelming ?
yes it's 4k, but the horizon looks empty and not alive, with poor effects like weather, lighting, flare, details starved ?
i knew M$ had to compromise to get their 4k target, but if having 4k games means to get such poorly designed games, then i would rather have 1080p
ppl should be upset for games going backward instead of being happy with 4k@120, the trade off is crap

Last edited:
nobody else finds this game's graphics are kinda underwhelming ?
yes it's 4k, but the horizon looks empty and not alive, with poor effects like weather, lighting, flare, details starved ?
i knew M$ had to compromise to get their 4k target, but if having 4k games means to get such poorly designed games, then i would rather have 1080p

Disagree You seen the Rain effect? Amazing Edit Project Cars 2 Looks good but it doesn't look realistic! Rain on the road should have reflections, Forza 7 looks much more better

Disagree You seen the Rain effect? Amazing Edit Project Cars 2 Looks good but it doesn't look realistic! Rain on the road should have reflections, Forza 7 looks much more better
exactly my point.
-look when you have heavy rain, in PC2 even with the fog you can still see very far away, in forza you can barely see 10m ahead.
-look when he changes the view to car interior, PC2 so much details, shadow , lightings, while in forza it's empty with bare minimum.
-PC2 plenty of trees, ppl different models all over the place making it alive, forza looks dead and empty.

Rain on road will only have reflections in the right light. The forza clip looks odd because the road is like glass, the lighting is wrong to give such glass like reflections. Reminds me of the rainbow road in super mario kart. Don't like the rewind button either.

Rain on road will only have reflections in the right light. The forza clip looks odd because the road is like glass, the lighting is wrong to give such glass like reflections. Reminds me of the rainbow road in super mario kart. Don't like the rewind button either.

Great thing is you free to disable all settings like Game assist for higher reward points :p Isn't it great we disagree with each other :) Lets agree to disagree on the Graphics of each game! I like Forza 7 better, Some people let Mario better than Sonic isn't it great we all like gaming :D

Back
Top Bottom