Boy removed from school in transgender rights row

Makes my blood boil. No actions should be required. If ********* kid feels insulted then needs to grow a pair like the gender it wants to be.

I dont care if you want to identify as a toaster waffle if thats what you want to claim, but expecting others to know all the time and make exception for you is a step too far imho.

Last edited:
Indeed. Not the place of the church to force their values upon children, frankly embarrassing when you look into what the state schooling system allows faith schools to get away with.
Calm down, this isn't an opportunity to damn faith based state schools. Firstly, it's an academy, not a state school. Secondly, it's not a faith school, academy or otherwise. Thirdly, even if it were a faith based state school, it's the school itself conducting the investigation into the teacher, so you still couldn't really condemn the school.

At risk of being overly judgmental of one of my Christian brothers, it's also telling that he's a pastor at a small church with a name that marks it out as being a bit fringe, and is seemingly so independent it's not even part of the FIEC. He's also being represented by the Christian legal centre, who are the go to crowd for this sort of silliness.

Last edited:
Calm down, this isn't an opportunity to damn faith based state schools. Firstly, it's an academy, not a state school. Secondly, it's not a faith school, academy or otherwise. Thirdly, even if it were a faith based state school, it's the school itself conducting the investigation into the teacher, so you still couldn't really condemn the school.

At risk of being overly judgmental of one of my Christian brothers, it's also telling that he's a pastor at a small church with a name that marks it out as being a bit fringe, and is seemingly so independent it's not even part of the FIEC. He's also being represented by the Christian legal centre, who are the go to crowd for this sort of silliness.
Imagine he was a muslim.

Would you still be attempting to discredit him on the basis of the mosque he attends?

Just sayin'

The BBC article doesn't imply there was any other wrong-doing, and you're reading between the lines based largely on the church he attends.

Imagine he was a muslim.

Would you still be attempting to discredit him on the basis of the mosque he attends?

Just sayin'

If I had knowledge enough of mosques to discern from the name alone which is a fringe one then I might. I know a lot about churches, having attended various of them over my past 35 years on this earth, and certainly enough to see a name like that and be suspicious, and be right in my suspicions when I checked their website.

FoxEye said:
The BBC article doesn't imply there was any other wrong-doing, and you're reading between the lines based largely on the church he attends.
The BBC article says next to nothing. Nor do any other of the websites reporting this. That's not at all surprising given this is under active investigation. The investigation will have been started for whatever reasons, and he'll have gone crying to the CLC, who will have then fired up the publicity machine with the likes of the Mail on Sunday knowing they can get some nutters on side.

When I'm lecturing, I never say "well done chaps" or "good one girls", even if I think the group is all boys or all girls (although group profiles stop it being a surprise, but sometimes you get parachuted into cover a session so you're not always sure) - it's always something non gender specific, like "well done everyone". It certainly takes some practice!

And when the heck did that become a censored word?

Since it started to be solely used as an insult - as in the post in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teacher should wait until said student refers to him as Sir.... Then lets see the hypocrisy of the school.

Sadly a lot of this deranged thinking is creeping into society with all the malice of a crown of thorns star fish. :-/

Back
Top Bottom