Poll: British Grand Prix 2017, Silverstone - Race 10/20

Rate the 2017 British Grand Prix

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Voted a 7. good race, I enjoyed it :) Maybe a 'boring bit' in the middle as people have mentioned, but there was always something developing on the near horizon, which isn't something I've always felt with F1. Great drive from Bottas even if he had only finished 3rd, but luck was on the Merc side today :)

Caporegime
So Vetter actually drove into the side of Max even after he was off track.

There are corners you naturally once enter end up on the outside even without accelerating but for me Vettel pushed two drivers out on a corner where you can very very easily leave space, you just can't absolutely floor it when someone is alongside you. Vettel I think could have easily been penalised twice for that.

Man of Honour
Waiting... Waiting....

DE3I6yMUIAEviHc.jpg:large

Caporegime
I don't think Ricciardo did anything special, most of his passes on better cars he was in a position of having a much faster car and mostly on vastly superior tires. For me Verstappen was the guy who did the best driving, he was keeping a car that was ~30 seconds faster over race distance and he was keeping one behind him like a boss. Ricciardo was mostly doing DRS overtakes, nothing very difficult and a car that was ~30 seconds faster than the Renault and another big step over the FI's. Ricciardo drove really well but I just think that driving by Verstappen was the most impressive of anyone. Hamilton was extremely fast and his pace was absurd but he had no challenge all race.

Back
Top Bottom