British University bans all offensive words and phrases

Soldato
Noah did rather well, and her smaller projects were mostly well received (I enjoyed Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Noah was generally panned, it did ok money but barely enough to cover costs, i wouldn't class that as "well" she was stuck in a cycle of low budget Indi films then all of a sudden she got all the publicity because she's a "feminist"

Soldato
To be fair, The Little Mermaid is the most messed up Disney movie when looking at the message it sends to little girls.

Alter your body and make sacrifices to be with the handsome man that you don't know at all. 0_o

To be fair, the little mermaid teaches:

That you can shun your family, change your appearance and pursue a look to attract a stranger, you may end up with someone who is loaded and an heir to titles.

#SugarDaddyLyf

Caporegime
I dunno, did you maintain a film career whilst doing a university degree *shrug*

I dunno, must be rather easy when you do a degree in Eng. Lit. and also act... If she was juggling a real degree in the likes of Medicine, Engineering, Chemistry or whatever I'd drop my imaginary mountain of salt.

Also not having to constantly worry about debt one barely has the ability to look at, let alone pay off with acting prowess.

Caporegime
I dunno, must be rather easy when you do a degree in Eng. Lit. and also act... If she was juggling a real degree in the likes of Medicine, Engineering, Chemistry or whatever I'd drop my imaginary mountain of salt.

Also not having to constantly worry about debt one barely has the ability to look at, let alone pay off with acting prowess.
Brb, doing an English lit degree in my spare time :rolleyes:

I assume you've got some other wild explanation for how she managed to get all As at GCSE and A-Level while busy making the Harry Potter films?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Emma Watson is beautiful, leave her alone!

Its not entirely surprising that not everyone agrees on what constitutes the feminism cause is it. Some want pure equality, others realise that men and women are fundamentally not the same and others basically want a role reversal to put women on top in all areas of society. The groups are never going to get on and love to say that person X is betraying the cause. Its all BS.

Caporegime
There might be if the globalists manage to turn the world into North Korea, although there'll still be the elite in government of course (ie. "some are more equal than others").

Permabanned
Translated into everyday Whitchurch speak...

Best man for the job = Cheapest
Waitress = Wench
Fireman = Union activist
Housewife = Bint
Mankind = Chinglish phrase when tipped
Christian name = Farmer Joe
Homosexual = Brown hatter
Polio victim = Lived next door to unscreened immigrants
Sportsmanship = Equality in use of stimulants
Workmanlike = Shoddy

Is it any wonder some people go out of their way to upset these nutters?

Back
Top Bottom