British University bans all offensive words and phrases

Caporegime
Hahahaha, reading that is hilarious.

Gave me a good chuckle.

It adds: ‘If the gender of the person is unknown, don’t make an assumption, but use “he or she” or, where appropriate, use the plural “they”.

‘Sexuality can be a minefield too, according to the policy, which advises against the terms ‘homosexual’ and ‘heterosexual’ because they are ‘laden with the values of a previous time’.

Why does Policeman get a free pass yet fireman doesn't? Should they not be called Policers?

Soldato
I work in a university and our students, when they go to classroom work, aren't allowed to say black board - has to be chalk board. Not allowed to sing baa baa black sheep, has to be baa baa little sheep. Things have gone badly PC and ridiculous.

Soldato
I work in a university and our students, when they go to classroom work, aren't allowed to say black board - has to be chalk board. Not allowed to sing baa baa black sheep, has to be baa baa little sheep. Things have gone badly PC and ridiculous.

Why would uni students sing nursery rhymes?

Caporegime
Don't worry the last laugh is on all the conservative/neo-liberal people with 50% of the planets wealth locked up, while all these university graduates will be lucky to feed themselves out of a garbage bag come mid-century, because they believe quiet disillusionment and protesting is going to free them of the economic slavery that befalls them.

Back
Top Bottom