Broken Britain

Soldato
What sort of a person of any age sees someone asleep sunbathing and decides to start being them up!?

It's about time these scroats learned some respect.

Melanie Cuthbertson, 52, was awoken from a nap while sunbathing at the Calder Waterfall in Blantyre, a landmark in South Lanarkshire, Scotland, by a teenager stamping on her face. The grandma, from nearby Hamilton, said was with a group of friends from a wild water swimming group when she was descended on by the teen boy.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’d hardly call it a ‘popular Brit holiday hotspot’, it’s 10 minutes down the road from me, I avoid taking the dog there as it’s a dodgy woodland walk. Every second dog is vicious. The last time I was there, a dad was walking his daughters drinking a bottle of Buckfast.

That’s unreal either way.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
there has been 100,000 + violent crimes a year reported in England and Wales alone since 1975 ( gov.uk figures ) and many many more would have not been reported, such as countless abuse towards children and women in the home, violence in schools etc.

even way back in 1975, it works out at about 290 violent crimes a day reported just in England and Wales.

20 years later in 1995 that figure had tripled and soon after hit the 1000+ violent crimes a day reported.

No doubt the crimes today are generally more extreme but i doubt they were messing about in the past either.

Caporegime
Soldato
Not just Britain:

Germany has some severe issues with over/ totally disproportionate policing of speech.

No doubt in part and over reaction to their history in the 1930/40's.

Ironically Weimar Germany wasn't short of laws policing speech.

Unfortunately the noises out of labour suggest they're set on following a similar path by ushering in laws that will primarily benefit a certain very political religion from the totally warranted criticism it receives and turbo charging the already absurd policing, under the pathetic tories, we have seen directed at people who have pointed out that the metaphorical gender emperor is naked.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Germany has some severe issues with over/ totally disproportionate policing of speech.

No doubt in part and over reaction to their history in the 1930/40's.

Ironically Weimar Germany wasn't short of laws policing speech.

Unfortunately the noises out of labour suggest they're set on following a similar path by ushering in laws that will primarily benefit a certain very political religion from the totally warranted criticism it receives and turbo charging the already absurd policing, under the pathetic tories, we have seen directed at people who have pointed out that the metaphorical gender emperor is naked.
Germany seems to be doing everything it can to be as far away from their Nazi past.

Unfortunately this as led to a swing to the extreme left.

Having the black bloc marching around masked up all dressed in black doesn't seem like that far away from their extremist past, just a different flavour.

These people are a threat to democracy;

Last edited:
Soldato
I suspect what happened in France with Le Pen’s National rally looks set to happen across Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom