Broken Britain

Soldato
People complain about the right wing surge across Europe, but with Muslims getting more stabby and rapey than usual, and rising immigration stressing social resources, nobody should be surprised that the locals want a different approach.
I think it’s a lot simpler than that.

The average Brit has had enough of the Left, the Centrists and the Right ****ing down their backs and telling them it’s only a bit of rain for 30 years.

Just like with Trump in 2016, people are prepared to give an outsider promising change a chance, even if that change turns out not to be what was advertised.

Caporegime
I think it is more of a case that the whole West is slowly crumbling from the inside out due to capitalism running its course.

Like a lot of people here I think it is a juggernaut that simply cannot be stopped as there is no one big enough who can stop it.

My plan is just to stick my head in the sand and retire to somewhere quiet without too many people.

I am just trying to instil on my children an education which means they can be fluid in where they want to live to give them that option.

10 years ago I wouldn't even think of leaving this country but a couple of years ago I applied for my Polish passport through my mother just to have in my back pocket.

Last edited:
Suspended
I think it’s a lot simpler than that.

The average Brit has had enough of the Left, the Centrists and the Right ****ing down their backs and telling them it’s only a bit of rain for 30 years.

Just like with Trump in 2016, people are prepared to give an outsider promising change a chance, even if that change turns out not to be what was advertised.

Sure, but stuff like this isn't helping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom