Broken Britain

Soldato
This thread is like the Wetherspoons of the pubs…

While no one is crazy enough to think the world, Europe or Britain is perfect, the more you look for **** like this, the more you going to find it… confirmation bias.

I’ve read an interesting report saying that miserable people are attracted to news/reports that make them miserable and uncomfortable, possibly so that they can feel that they are “right” to be unhappy.

Misery loves company, woe is me.. all this bad stuff that keeps happening, all this bad stuff that keeps happening to me, happening to us!… surely there’s someone else to blame for why this stuff keeps happening? It can’t be us that’s causing it as it’s happening to us… so let’s blame the ones that look, talk or act different from us!

Enjoy your weekend fellas.. :)

Soldato
OP
This thread is like the Wetherspoons of the pubs…

While no one is crazy enough to think the world, Europe or Britain is perfect, the more you look for **** like this, the more you going to find it… confirmation bias.

I’ve read an interesting report saying that miserable people are attracted to news/reports that make them miserable and uncomfortable, possibly so that they can feel that they are “right” to be unhappy.

Misery loves company, woe is me.. all this bad stuff that keeps happening, all this bad stuff that keeps happening to me, happening to us!… surely there’s someone else to blame for why this stuff keeps happening? It can’t be us that’s causing it as it’s happening to us… so let’s blame the ones that look, talk or act different from us!

Enjoy your weekend fellas.. :)
Keep taking the blue pill.

There is pop corn, flowers, and a furry bunny for you. Have a nice day! ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've just seen the video on X.

There is something big time wrong with the prison service.
shes doing it to get famous

whoever does background checks on prison guards needs the sack
The thing is she looks like a fat midget...

lupyNrb.png

her thighs are like 10kg sacks of spuds and some weird shape... probably photoshop... , she must be breathing in really hard and leaning forward, and thats before the editing...

I know body shaming is wrong, but when your a desperate attention seeker whos trying to rely on that body.... comments must be made

Last edited:
Soldato
OP

lupyNrb.png

her thighs are like 10kg sacks of spuds and some weird shape... probably photoshop... , she must be breathing in really hard and leaning forward, and thats before the editing...

I know body shaming is wrong, but when your a desperate attention seeker whos trying to rely on that body.... comments must be made
She's dumb as a box of rocks, and seems to have no self preservation instinct.

Though some will think she's a great catch because of her lifestyle.

I wonder if this was her plan when she was joining the prison service? She can't be trusted.

Soldato

The problem here is not that she has sex with him, the problem is look at that prison cell, it looks like a teenagers bedroom, he also has cigarettes or something to smoke.

Like wtf is that?

Why are two inmates allowed to be in contact with each other

Why are prison officers interacting with inmates?

And you are talking about her thighs?

That entire prison needs to be wiped from existence, with everyone inside it.

Caporegime
Will be retiring in Poland at this rate. Oh the Irony.

With UK state pension being non existent, the loss of NHS and fact that we are paying for the triple lock etc now that we won't get.. Is there any reason to stay?

This sadly doesn't seem dramatic. Nhs is a big one for me. You're gonna need it in old age. If it's basically dead or private you're not gonna be able to afford it. Better to move to a developing country where your fixed pot of money goes further.

If nhs improves. This may not be the case.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Will be retiring in Poland at this rate. Oh the Irony.

We have Romanian neighbours over the road, quite nice couple actually 2 young kids, they go back to Romania for dental work and the fella has something wrong with his foot, as he is getting nowhere with that, so going over to get that sorted as well.

You'd think it would be the other way around.....

Soldato
We have Romanian neighbours over the road, quite nice couple actually 2 young kids, they go back to Romania for dental work and the fella has something wrong with his foot, as he is getting nowhere with that, so going over to get that sorted as well.

You'd think it would be the other way around.....

This says it all… why would anyone assume that they are not nice?

Soldato
This says it all… why would anyone assume that they are not nice?

I worked with an Italian that would always say "Yeah, he was from Poland (any country tbh) but was alright" "The family across the road are from *********** but are really nice"

Suspended
People complain about the right wing surge across Europe, but with Muslims getting more stabby and rapey than usual, and rising immigration stressing social resources, nobody should be surprised that the locals want a different approach.

Back
Top Bottom