• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: BROWSE THE NVIDIA RTX 4000 SERIES AT OcUK !!

Are you buying 4000 series, if so which one?

• YES: 4090 24GB

Votes: 153 19.4%
  • YES: 4080 16GB

Votes: 23 2.9%
  • YES: 4080 12GB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • NO: 3000 SERIES

Votes: 55 7.0%
  • NO: SKIPPING THIS ROUND!

Votes: 550 69.8%

• Total voters
I'm so out of touch with GPU brands, was EVGA for the last 3 cards and Asus before that and i think gainward before that.

I am aware of the Asus tax reputation and I still bare a grudge with Gigabyte over a terrible customer support experience in the early 2000's (once bitten blah blah) never used any of the others.

Of the brands out there what's the recommendation? Talking about customer service and warranties I have no plans to strip the card for watercooling.

i have no ill will towards retailers, but with Nvidia's whole attitude and approach to this generation even if i was in desperate need for a new card (my 3080 is still doing me proud) and had infinite wealth (i very much haven't), i'd have trouble pulling the trigger on any of these offerings through not wanting to feel complicit. you're getting gaped as an independant consumer while also making it worse for everyone else.

hopefully this is turing mkII and we get a 3000 series style course correct after their stock implodes again.

Last edited:
I'm so out of touch with GPU brands, was EVGA for the last 3 cards and Asus before that and i think gainward before that.

I am aware of the Asus tax reputation and I still bare a grudge with Gigabyte over a terrible customer support experience in the early 2000's (once bitten blah blah) never used any of the others.

Of the brands out there what's the recommendation? Talking about customer service and warranties I have no plans to strip the card for watercooling.

EVGA is finished, I reckon they made so much money selling to the miners at extortionate prices that when Nvidia said that they can only sell the 40 series at RRP they jumped ship in anger, that han guy would rather sink his company and sack his workforce than be told he cant monopolize the gpu market, in this battle Evga vs Nvidia, Nvidia are the good guys....

Back
Top Bottom