• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: BROWSE THE NVIDIA RTX 4000 SERIES AT OcUK !!

Are you buying 4000 series, if so which one?

• YES: 4090 24GB

Votes: 153 19.4%
  • YES: 4080 16GB

Votes: 23 2.9%
  • YES: 4080 12GB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • NO: 3000 SERIES

Votes: 55 7.0%
  • NO: SKIPPING THIS ROUND!

Votes: 550 69.8%

• Total voters
192 bit bus used to be found in the **60 series of cards too :rolleyes:
It just gets better....

Whilst I thought they couldn't possibly screw up the launch like they did with the 30XX series, I didn't expect it to be from a shooting themselves in the foot perspective, this is gold for AMD, IF they choose to respond favourably....

Who voted for the £950 4070......

herrje.gif

It just gets better....

Whilst I thought they couldn't possibly screw up the launch like they did with the 30XX series, I didn't expect it to be from a shooting themselves in the foot perspective, this is gold for AMD, IF they choose to respond favourably....

Its the right time to get some rough performance and pricing on RDNA3.

Like a leak, AMD, you know... like those leaks that are totally not deliberate to gauge peoples reaction.

Probably waiting to see real raster performance numbers from real world reviews, rather than be worried about some odd graphs and what DLSS 3 hype masked as 2-4x performance.

When are the independent reviews?

MLID spotted something in the mountain of Nvidia slides, 3 games with actual raster performance, the average for the 4090 over the 3090TI was +60%.

Last edited:
October 12th at 2pm, should have plenty of stock too, just managed to buy several hundred from one AIB, looking good on the OC models. :)
Sorry for the quote Gibbo but I can't see it mentioned anywhere else (my bad if wrong). When will pre-built system's be available to purchase on the site? I can't see any system yet that will have a 4090 as an option. Thanks

When are the independent reviews?

MLID spotted something in the mountain of Nvidia slides, 3 games with actual raster performance, the average for the 4090 over the 3090TI was +60%.

General consensus was the 11th Oct day before you can buy them.

I'll have a look for those slides. Dunno how much a 3090Ti was over the 3090, but 60% if true is fairly impressive and somewhat tallies up with the increase in core count. Dunno what 3090ti's were but FE's are £1150 now.

100% cherry picked as they all do, u be insane(or more money than sense) to base a generation on a few selected benches, majority will wait for the real world benches

if there was across the board 60% increase you bet ya ar5e nvidia would be screaming from the rooftops

Last edited:
if there was across the board 60% increase you bet ya ar5e nvidia would be screaming from the rooftops
I may be remembering incorrectly but I'm sure I remember Digital Foundry previewing the 3080 and showing areas where it was 100% faster than the 2080 in Doom. Not quite how it turned out!

Skipping these for sure. May be tempted by a 7x00 card of they come in at a decent price, but AMD have a lot of room to undercut Nvidia and still cost a fortune.

Last edited:
General consensus was the 11th Oct day before you can buy them.

I'll have a look for those slides. Dunno how much a 3090Ti was over the 3090, but 60% if true is fairly impressive and somewhat tallies up with the increase in core count. Dunno what 3090ti's were but FE's are £1150 now.

Right, until you realise that the 4080 16GB has a bit more than half the number of shaders....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom