Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
just been playing it online with the_dead_parrot and it's really good fun (PS3). I'm gonna recommend it to my mates so I can play some more online :D

Now I need more practice as that Dead Parrot took me out too many times :p

Associate
just been playing it online with the_dead_parrot and it's really good fun (PS3). I'm gonna recommend it to my mates so I can play some more online :D

Thanks for the games, really good fun, especially trying the mid air bridge crash... Hopefully a few group games can be arranged in the future, as it seems quite a few people have the PS3 version.

Just got my code through, thought they had forgot me.

Caporegime
Thanks for the games, really good fun, especially trying the mid air bridge crash... Hopefully a few group games can be arranged in the future, as it seems quite a few people have the PS3 version.

Just got my code through, thought they had forgot me.

Is it possible you can input the code, get your freebie, and then let someone try the code to see if it is reusable?

I will probably hammer this game tonight, so will be online, may see if we can get some 8 player challenges etc going (if that is possible).

rp2000

V1N

V1N

Associate
It has to be said, it's quite a laugh.

I loaded it up for "5 mins" to try my code out.
Half an hour later I managed to tear myself away, as I have to go out.

Just pressed the right D-Pad to jump into Freeburn, or whatever they call it.
Joined in doing long jumps etc, and noticed I had this one car chasing me around.

I've got quite a fast "speed" car now, so they couldn't catch me... funny as hell, I'd slow down, and let them catch up, and then blast off again, they chased me half the way around the map, before I hid in a junction, and jumped out, and took them out... quite funny, they had a cam, and I saw a room full of "kids" (well, early teens I guess) standing up, around the screen.

Then they chased me around some more, I rammed them again, but for some reason, they got the credit for the take down... they didn't stop chasing me, so I let them chase me some more, did two more take downs on them, and decided to log out. Was fun though, little buggers chasing me around, and ruin my jumps and stuff. Was quite satisfying to see them on the cam.
After one takedown, the one in the middle had their arms up in the air... I think they thought they got me lol

Still, I could hear them chatting too, barely.
I couldn't make out what they were saying, too quiet behind the music, but they had kiddie voices that didn't sound pleased.

Quite a larf, but I should imagine more fun with some "grown ups" ;)

Enjoy!

V1N.

Associate
~J~ and Toppy - I restarted the game because voice comms not working was bugging me :p

But you didn't accept my new invites boohoo :(

Wanted to do some single player stuff, unlock some new cars, explore a bit. I had only been playing the game for 15 minutes or so before I joined you, so didn't really know what I was doing or where I was going.

Soldato
Right, it's getting better now. I have this awesome car, it's like a short wheel base sporty tuner car and it's superb! This car feels like proper burnout! Fast and agile and the camera locked to the back of the car.

Seems like all cars behave very differently to which type you pick, the camera behaves differently.

Nearly at License A.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom