Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
Just got the Krieger 616, man this thing is awesome, slides mentally and is blatantly a E60 M5!!!

It's nice seeing all the old classic cars in it all high rezed up, also can't wait to unlock all the cars! Aint there 75 of em?

Josh

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Current playtime stands at a rather shameful 23hrs, I really must do more with my life!

Anyway, had a few hours to sumarise my thoughts on it and can think of only a handful of disappointments.

1) Servers can be funny
2) Don't like how you can't park-up and pause as you can still be took out, same as when you're the host and you're setting a race or a challenge, you can be easily taken out.
3) They DID lie to us, they said multiplayer could have the marked-man - well it can't! The only multiplayer match is a race, which is fantastic, but would have been nice to have the old Red v Blue style games
4) LiveCam IS open to abuse - I've regretably seen the proof.

That's it for me, everything else is flawless.

Must have some proper races tonight, fancy doing the paradise circuit route!!!

~J~

~J~

Soldato
There's one multiplayer mode as in that's the only 'match' in terms of rankings/leaderboard to play.

You can have a marked man event, but it literally means saying "OK bob, you're it" and other people hunting you down. So that's a little disappointing as the Red V Blue games were quite good on Revenge.

Yeah 23hrs and 15mins at the moment, got another 15 events to do and I've got my Elite Licence, found 328/400 smashes, crashed 50odd bill boards and just need to find one event. Also 'own' about 10 roads now.

Soldato
This game is probably the most fun online games ive came across in a while, easiest way to describe it is that online its like test drive, only you can do stunts, and destroy other racers :)

The races are decent, but I nearly always end up going in the wrong direction :( I miss the good old crash missions too, they were great in the past.

Overall its good fun, and to me its worth a buy.

Soldato
This game is probably the most fun online games ive came across in a while, easiest way to describe it is that online its like test drive, only you can do stunts, and destroy other racers :)

The races are decent, but I nearly always end up going in the wrong direction :( I miss the good old crash missions too, they were great in the past.

Overall its good fun, and to me its worth a buy.

Agree with everything you say there.

Soldato
Right just put my code in, dunno why i got sent this code as i didnt even order from these people. Got the steel wheels also.

Josh

same here for my PS3 version, never ordered from them yet got this code?, i ordered from the ladder company - said excepted when entering it but cannot see the car anywhere in my junk shop?

Soldato
Seems ok, probably get boring in a few more hours, showtime is a waste of time and energy to put in the game, also it really bugs me that they could not model a driver in the car, just looks ridiculous a car driving around by itself, other than that very impressive looking game. No slowdown at all and no pop-up either.

Caporegime
I wasn't too impressed by the demo (crap car, hardly anything to do) but rest assured the full game is quite simply amazing.

I just got the 616 sport this thing is sex on wheels:
616_sport.JPG

:p

Back
Top Bottom