Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
LOL! This is true. In fairness, she's actually good about it. We don't watch the TV much and she just likes to relax with a book where I relax with a game, but we do spend time together I promise - she's not a Burnout Widow yet :p

Bet she was nearly a widow in your burnout revenge days - i remember staying up till all hours some nights playing you and OCuK crew :)

Soldato
I need to get online!! :)

So....
what do I need to do?
I've got my Live! cam ready :)
Is there a setting to go online? Or go to a specific part of the map? How do I look for games? I've just been driving round doing challenges so far..

Caporegime
Did some of this Showtime stuff last night. Not as good as Crash Mode tbh, but it has some promise. I am already having dreams of having the highest scores on my friends list for EVERY SINGLE STREET in Paradise City :D

I will be online on the PS3 version most of the afternoon if anyone wants to do some online stuff (which I ain't done much of).

rp2000

Edit:
I need to get online!! :)

So....
what do I need to do?
I've got my Live! cam ready :)
Is there a setting to go online? Or go to a specific part of the map? How do I look for games? I've just been driving round doing challenges so far..
Press right on the dpad and it will all become clear!!

Caporegime
Thats a challenge, you've started something there :p

I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)
It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)

On a serious, unrelated note to this thread, MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER 25th ANNIVERSARY EDITION COMES OUT ON 11TH FEB. PLEASE BUY!

rp2000

Caporegime
Me Inoshishi, joebobslappy and the_dead_parrot, just doing online challenges if anyone wants to join in.

(message here if you guys are bored of it btw, I am the only one with a headset).

rp2000

Soldato
Just got given this after doing the burning route challenges. Trying to do them all, got 5 more to do with the cars i have, looking forward to the cars i get, if the one below is anything to go by the better cars i have will be immense!

img0077nv2.jpg

This car has a Veyron rear, Koenigsegg front and F430 styling, cool!

Sorry for the quality of pic, rubbish cam on phone.

Josh

Soldato
For those with both consoles torn between versions IGN's head-to-head recommends PS3, they claim 360 version suffers from pop-up and that the frame-rate is lower ("40-50fps") as opposed to PS3's solid 60fps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVvHXpePKY8

Don't shoot the messenger. ;)

My copy hasn't even been dispatched yet. :(
Thanks...I be getting the PS3 version........

(plus i would have to pay for live gold to play online with the xbox360 version :()

Associate
Just got given this after doing the burning route challenges. Trying to do them all, got 5 more to do with the cars i have, looking forward to the cars i get, if the one below is anything to go by the better cars i have will be immense!

This car has a Veyron rear, Koenigsegg front and F430 styling, cool!

Sorry for the quality of pic, rubbish cam on phone.

Josh

That car looks ace, I want! Shame it's not possible to progress your license in multiplayer, or do the challenges contribute?

Back
Top Bottom