Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Caporegime
Just found out the game only counts burnout chains upto 100 then just says Burnout wow! for every one after that. :(

Only counts takedowns up to 12 as well I think and after that its just Rampage, again and again.

Minor issues. Great game so far, on the whole, but not as good as revenge (maybe it will be after we all play it a bit more and get used to it).

rp2000

Associate
Had some really great online games today, thanks everyone! I had to stop playing as it gives me a killer headache when on it for too long. Will be on again a bit later, nice to see we had 6 ocuk members joining in on one session

Caporegime
I'll be on in a couple of hours.

rp2000, let's see you beat my 7.5mill Showtime Score! :)

Found it on the leaderboards. "Nelson Way" is the street. Windle is the only person on my list who has set a score.

I am out tonight, but may have a quick try to beat it before I go out.

Tomorrow I am going to try and set a showtime score for every single road.

rp2000

Edit: Oh man that road is all the way in the mountains near the observatory, it's gonna take me ages to drive there!!

Last edited:

V1N

V1N

Associate
It's alright, I'm listening to my soundtracks when I play :p.

I have to say, I think the built in soundtracks are perfect.
Even Avril's Girlfriend song sounds good blasting around.
and I always did have a soft spot for the Burnout 1 music, which I'm delighted to hear on there too.
Not to mention a bit of Faith no More etc... best game soundtrack ever.

EDIT: Although, hang on, the last GTA had Slayer, and stuff like that on it. Hmm, ok, 2nd best soundtrack!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not a big a fan of the soundtrack as previous Burnout's - Too much cheesy american teen rock or whatever you call it.

However I have the Mac hooked up to the same speakers as my PS3 so I just put some Emerson, Lake and Palmer on and bomb around Paradise City :D

Back
Top Bottom