Burnout Paradise Official Thread

~J~

~J~

Soldato
O yes!!!

SG101893.jpg

Now to do EVERY event to finish! This is gonna take some time!

Soldato
I just bought the PS3 version of this game this afternoon for £32 from my local retailer...

Nice to see a PS3 game being cheaper then the xbox360 version (£34) for a change :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
O yes!!!

SG101893.jpg

Are you "dressed up" and "striking a pose" or is that you normally?

(I tried many wordings of the above question in my head and they all sound offensive, but I assure you it is not meant in that way at all!!! :D )

Nice one for getting Elite already. I don't imagine more than a couple more days for me to get it, unless Showtime sidetracks me....

rp2000

~J~

~J~

Soldato
O I haven't got Elite yet, it's a Paradise Drivers Licence, to do Elite I need to do every single event and win them! That's gonna take a while.

The pic on the licence is my wife, I just like seeing her everytime I win an event as it remind me how much I love her.

Caporegime
O I haven't got Elite yet, it's a Paradise Drivers Licence, to do Elite I need to do every single event and win them! That's gonna take a while.

The pic on the licence is my wife, I just like seeing her everytime I win an event as it remind me how much I love her.

So the license is D, C, B, A, Paradise, Elite?

I am on B at the moment.

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
Jesus RP. You're number one at showtime IN THE WORLD on most of these.....

Nah he's not. When you set it to show friends scores only, the "World Rank" is only you and the friends. Not sure how it works Rp2000, i'm sure my Nelsons Way score started on Nelsons Way and ended up ****** miles away!

Nokkon. As rp2000s said I got it on PS3 as my Xbox is still playing silly buggers. If I have to i'll buy it on 360 for the LAN.

Soldato
O yes!!!

SG101893.jpg

You only just did this? ;)

Just messing, 5 races away, been out all night so would have done it sooner otherwise! :p Think that's the next license anyway!

Josh

EDIT - Done it now, seems weird having the credits after getting the A license? Should see the credits after the elite license really. Only felt like i did 65 short races to see the credits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom