Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Caporegime
25 isn't so bad, I regularly get >40 takedowns and stop manually by crashing on purpose as there is still over 2 minutes of time left.

I was doing the same. You don't need to kill your car to end a challenge!!! If you just stop for 2-3 secs, the timer stops and accepts your current score as a total. (Same with Stunt Run and Race as well, I think).

My max is 42 atm, but tbh I am sure i can quadruple that with the Van, I-88 and a bit of luck. Just a nudge from the Van sends stuff flying!!

rp2000

~J~

~J~

Soldato
25 isn't so bad, I regularly get >40 takedowns and stop manually by crashing on purpose as there is still over 2 minutes of time left.

No it's not bad to get, but don't forget you have a timer to get all these and the AI definately get's tougher.

Found my hot rod car! Now to do the last burning route (hope it's easier than the WTR burning route - that was a nightmare!)

~J~

~J~

Soldato
I AM ELITE!!!!!!!

SG101895.jpg

Soldato
This game has really lost that initial 'Buzz' for me, I don't know what it is, but I can see me sticking this on the MM soonish. Its a good game, just not a great game if that makes sense, I prefer Revenge.

Back
Top Bottom