Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
The more and more I play this, the more disappointed I get with the already disappointing soundtrack. There's 4 songs I like. That's not good.

Especially when Burnout Revenge is the finest selection from a game yet :(

Thought you liked Avril? :p

Have to agree there must be a total of 2 songs in the soundtrack I like and they are from the older burnout games. I like to play a bit of Emerson, Lake and Palmer instead and mute the Burnout music :D

Caporegime
Thought you liked Avril? :p

Have to agree there must be a total of 2 songs in the soundtrack I like and they are from the older burnout games. I like to play a bit of Emerson, Lake and Palmer instead and mute the Burnout music :D

As someone who turns music off in games like this, the thing I hate about all EA games I have played (on 360 and ps3), if you turn off the music, you still see the stupid EA Trax logos appear when the songs change. Always annoys me.

rp2000

Soldato
I have connect 360 running all the time!

Cannot stand the soundtrack, all kinda teeny bopper rock is just annoying, only like 5 tracks i like.

Josh

Soldato
As someone who turns music off in games like this, the thing I hate about all EA games I have played (on 360 and ps3), if you turn off the music, you still see the stupid EA Trax logos appear when the songs change. Always annoys me.

rp2000

If you go to options and change the 'trax' to 'do not play' that message doesn't appear in game, it simply plays no music.

Caporegime
If you go to options and change the 'trax' to 'do not play' that message doesn't appear in game, it simply plays no music.

Hmmmm. I will try later, I can't believe it is that simple and I have missed this feature in all EA games, but you learn something new everyday!

rp2000

Caporegime

rp2000

Yeah, I've noticed that. That wasn't the case in earlier games either. When you turned 'EA Trax' off, it would turn the notifications off. Doesn't in this one :(.

Soldato
Aye I noticed you'd done all that from your achievements. I need to get back to this really, it just hasn't grabbed me like Revenge did though.

Paradise takes a lot more getting into - it definately picks up once you get some decent cars. Must admit im kinda addicted trying to get all the boards/smashes/jumps etc. I best get an amazing car for finding them all.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Lol, some of the pictures I have of ~J~ now ! :D

Have to get a cam .. funny stuff. Although I think most of them were posed :p

The one with me wearing my wifes thong on my head and a feather duster up my ass was posed, but the others, no.

*edit* Sorry, said that the wrong way round! dur!!

Soldato
Got the F1 car and the Burning route F1 car now! There awesome!

It's so funny driving around on freeburn online and driving past people with it, they are always shocked by it! Great fun.

Got 72 out of 77 cars, need to get all of them. Got all burning routes also which was a mammoth task! Only 10G for it :(

Josh

Back
Top Bottom