Burnout Paradise Official Thread

i bought this on Tuesday , and have to say im not enjoying it :( i miss the crash junction senario .. hate the new style ... and i know burnout is about speed , but i think its way to fast n silly now .. imo

burnout revenge did it for me

Managed 1.2 mil in the wildcats stadium ;)

If you got that WITHOUT going to the stadium then kudos is due to you.

Started at the Wind farm and headed to dead mans edge. tried to get a cheeky flatspin up the jump and stacked it in the tree for 93k.

Turn round and run at dead mans edge high to low, flatspin etc. Smack the billboard down the road, through the tunnel, jump back to the wind farm with flatspin. Through the mountain pipeline, up through the air and through the hollow rock, down through another billboard and down to the gas station by the stock car track :)

Spin round and along the dirt path to get another billboard and then headed to Southbay Bridge. 4 x Jumps, 2 x Billboards and some flatspin for good measure. Return across the bridge and head up to the quarry/dam area.

Drift the corners and go head first over the dam with a double barrel roll. Drift back to the quarry. Single barrel roll into the quarry (fail I know). Mineshaft, outer track and jumps with flatspins, take a whack at the tricky billboard but miss - 360 flatpsin for my efforts. Dirt track around the floor and over the huge jump in a barrel roll (touch flukey....).

Leave the quarry by the back and head down to casey pass, super jump and handbrake turn. drive to the end of casey pass, turn left and drift into the tunnel and

*CRUNCH*

Drifted into the cetral reservation :/

94 thousand x 45 or somewhere about there. plus my previous 93k according to my stats 4.8Million :D

I AM A DRIVING GOD :D

Only 9 races till elite, 8 stunt runs and the last burning route.

Can some help with stunt runs, I can't seem to get above 100k, and these last 8 start at 360k.

Stunts are best imo on the

Southbay Express Way Bridge (Jumps/Flatspins/Billboards)
South Mountain Drive (Massive uphill drift/Dam/Barrel Rolls (2x multi!!))
Quarry (Mineshaft/small ramp/outer raised track/massive jump/Exit to Casey Pass)

Hook all that together for sheer awesomeness :)

Hummmm, just unlocked the V16 car *looks like the Revenge racer from BR) and am having trouble with the burning route. Do i follow the roite the comp tells me or choose another?????

I think the song N.E.R.D. - Rock Star is good because every time I hear it it reminds me of a popular Star Wars Galaxies (game [which I loved]) music video :D

.. hate the new style ... and i know burnout is about speed , but i think its way to fast n silly now .. imo

burnout revenge did it for me

What do you mean? I though Revenge was faster, only in Paradise you have to weave in and out of traffic rather than through it.

I still can't get used to not ramming into the backs of cars at high speed but that's no reason for me to fault the game :)

What do you mean? I though Revenge was faster, only in Paradise you have to weave in and out of traffic rather than through it.

I still can't get used to not ramming into the backs of cars at high speed but that's no reason for me to fault the game :)

I agree, I thought Revenge was quicker, but the scale of Paradise with everything going on at the same time is offputting.

Having played the other Burnouts before Revenge I thought traffic checking was a bit rubbish, was still a damn good game though.
I prefer Paradise for some reasons and Revenge and Takedown etc for others.
All in all its a fanastic franchise.

All the burnouts were different for me and decent games in their own right however for the time burnout 2 point of impact is still my fav :p

Got an A license on paradise and come first a few times online but I dunno maybe I am growing out of games but I don't find it all that fun? :confused:

All the burnouts were different for me and decent games in their own right however for the time burnout 2 point of impact is still my fav :p

Got an A license on paradise and come first a few times online but I dunno maybe I am growing out of games but I don't find it all that fun? :confused:

Think I'm up to about the same position as you, got my A licence.

I however am loving it - best game I've got in a while and has got me hooked.
I think I might even make it to 1k G score points with this game (which isn't like me).

Haven't played much online myself however I reckon it'll be great at the LAN (for those that are going).

I think its the fact you have to play it alone whereas with revenge I could race my bro's or even take turns in events.. I have my PC for being a loner :)

Back
Top Bottom