Burnout Paradise Official Thread

I agree, I thought Revenge was quicker, but the scale of Paradise with everything going on at the same time is offputting.

hmm must be me then :o

played it more last night , still cant get in to it :( prefured it when "Crash" zones where all apart of the game all seems like NFS (with the open world) i guess as im not online either doesn't help. Meh ... ill keep playing

Last edited:
I've always thought of Burnout as an online game, however so far I'm having fun just playing the single player side of BP atm.

However I'm sure the longevity of the game will be due to the online side of the game.

Had a few goes online and got totally bummed :(

Basically I only had crappy cars you can get at C class aka loads slower than what everyone else decided to use. Have just unlocked the V16 car thing (the equivalent of the Revenge Racer in BR) and its immense basically - although its burning route is hard :(

Stick with it, when you get good cars its a great game with loads to do (but loads i mean 100 hours plus of things to do).

Had a few goes online and got totally bummed :(

Basically I only had crappy cars you can get at C class aka loads slower than what everyone else decided to use. Have just unlocked the V16 car thing (the equivalent of the Revenge Racer in BR) and its immense basically - although its burning route is hard :(

Stick with it, when you get good cars its a great game with loads to do (but loads i mean 100 hours plus of things to do).

Burning route is a cake walk (as my bang on 2m 05 proves :p)

Would have had time to spare if I didn't get stuck on the fence :(

Straight on, dodge traffic, left is an alley, out of that pavement, right at the juntin down to East Crawford Drive, left, follow the road, train track to read lane and GOGOGO!!!

its at the other side of the house lol, i used to do this ages ago when i had a premium, it was really annoying having to get out my 20 meter ethernet cable lol.

Just run a cable from your router to the 360, it really is easy. In my case the router is in pantry downstairs and my 360 is upstairs. Just ran a cable through the ceiling of the pantry, along the edge and under the carpet upstairs, behind my draws and to the 360 - so you can't see a cable at all. I was tempted to put a termination point in my room instead, but was told I wasn't allowed to drill or cut anything up :) As long as i can't the cable I don;t care through.

No Plantronics then? :(

Absolutely loved that design in BR!

OMFG. I have found 399/400 smashes - I'm missing one in White Mountain :(

Can anyone suggest some places that are easy too miss, otherwise I'm going to have follow a map again :( :(

EDIT: woohoo, got her!

Last edited:
3 Stunt runs till i get to elite status. :(

There just too hard...Anyone got any tips? ~J~?

Josh

How many points do you need for these, as i have 90 wins till elite and some require 300,000 points!

Have been finding these hard too and decided to cave in and use the stadium glitch :(

Make sure you have a speed class car and make your way to the Wildcats stadium (bottom right of map). Keep drifting slightly to keep your combo up if the time runs out. once at the stadium just drift in a circle with boost on. Even without a multiplier your score goes up VERY quickly E.g. x5 boost gives you 5000 points and x15 gives 15000 points. If you don't use a speed class car (i find the concept GT carbon good) you won't be able to get the boost multipliers.

Here's a youtooooooob vid of it - cheap i know, but personally i can only manage 150,000 ish before i loose concentration and crash :(

I did get some quite good runs using this guys strategy (not as a good score, but these are the areas I went when i got 150,000

Last edited:
I have 2 left now and nowhere near to getting to a stadium or open plateau.

I want my elite license, no wonder ~J~ made a big thing out of it, it's blimmin hard to get!!!

Josh

EDIT - 2 wins till elite, it's such a tease!

Last edited:
I have 2 left now and nowhere near to getting to a stadium or open plateau.

I want my elite license, no wonder ~J~ made a big thing out of it, it's blimmin hard to get!!!

Josh

EDIT - 2 wins till elite, it's such a tease!

If you start miles away just drive to the stadium, constantly drift a tiny bit while accelerating to keep your combo.

If you start miles away just drive to the stadium, constantly drift a tiny bit while accelerating to keep your combo.

img4681kv0.jpg

:cool:

The way i did the last few was actually pretty easy. These ones were nowhere near the stadiums or anything so had to do it properly.

I got a stunt car, i used to the Montgomery Hawker, there was a certain place i could just boost to with little boost all the way to stop the timer. Once i got to this place i just did loads of flat spins, jumps and billboards over and over.

The place is at the windfarm, if you go from the top, do flat spins all the way down, then turn left at the bottom and there a billboard and air jump, keep on going another billboard and air jump, turn around and just do the same thing the opposite way!

Got 840,000 on the hardest one!

Awesome!

Josh

Back
Top Bottom