Burnout Paradise Official Thread

I want my elite license, no wonder ~J~ made a big thing out of it, it's blimmin hard to get!!!

Told ya!! :p

I felt bloody proud getting that, some of the burning routes (especially the F1 car) I thought were really hard, and it's only after I'd realised the 'easy way' of the stunts that I went through them an absolute breeze.

But it's also the stamina of having to go round everywhere, pick a race, go to the garage, change car, go back, do race, etc, etc that is the killer.

Well done though matey, join me for a bottle of beer at the club!! :D

Picked this up on Saturday and had a few hours on it so far.

I am not sure if I prefer the format to Burnout:revenge.. You can't do aftertouch takedowns :( and no set crash pieces (that I can see )

BUT, it is good fun, I like the mix between Burnout & TDU, You can just blast where you want. Some of the races are proving to be a pain, mainly as I get lost, taking a while to get used to the direction indicator at the top, usually by the time I have seen it, I have passed the junction :(

Just got Level B License, so I will leave online play until I have some decent Metal :cool:

Got my Burnout Licence last night, and have only 2 jumps and 4 billboards left. Probably won't be able to have another good run at it until the weekend :(

Some of the races are proving to be a pain, mainly as I get lost, taking a while to get used to the direction indicator at the top, usually by the time I have seen it, I have passed the junction :(

I find the indicators on the cars to be more useful tbh, although not all the cars have them. :(

At what point did people obtain the 360 degree flatspin award?
I'm recently on A license and can't manage it atm. :/

Do my cars suck or is it me ? :(

At what point did people obtain the 360 degree flatspin award?
I'm recently on A license and can't manage it atm. :/

Do my cars suck or is it me ? :(
I got it by accident, there is a big jump just below the left road near the dam/powerplant towards the lowest road, I hit the sidewall and spun all the way down getting a 1208 degree flatspin.

I am beginning to hate stunt runs, I can't get along with it and struggle to get 100k and I have tried the GT500 burning route 10 times now and I always end up out of time 5 seconds before the end on the stupid winding road up the hill, is there another (less obvious) way I should take?

How many points do you need for these, as i have 90 wins till elite and some require 300,000 points!

Stunt run is a piece a cake if you know what your doing, you need to know where the jumps and billboards are and plan a route, I usually use the bottom of the map and hug the coast from the Wildcats stadium around to the dam, there are plenty of billboards and jumps on the way. All you need to do is dab the boost when the clock starts ticking down and it will reset. My highest is 3.6 million and probably lasted 10 minutes with around 46x multiplier and I just used the basic Hunter Cavalry.

bp.jpg

I am 29 wins away from Elite License now.

Just some Races adn Burning Routes left, which are my least favourite. Done all The Stunt Runs, Marked Man & Road Rages.

I have 58/76 cars. One is the Steel Wheels car (I think before unlocking that the total cars was 75). Is there any other special cars I need? Or is it just a case of shutting down the remaining few and completing the appropriate Burning Routes to unlock the alternative cars?

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom