Burnout Paradise Official Thread

I am 29 wins away from Elite License now.

Just some Races adn Burning Routes left, which are my least favourite. Done all The Stunt Runs, Marked Man & Road Rages.

I have 58/76 cars. One is the Steel Wheels car (I think before unlocking that the total cars was 75). Is there any other special cars I need? Or is it just a case of shutting down the remaining few and completing the appropriate Burning Routes to unlock the alternative cars?

rp2000

Wasn't there a code for a gamestop car as well?

EDIT: Here's the code if you need it B179 8M20 XA09 80FF

Hit the Hand Brake and full lock left or right, just before you are about to hit the top of a ramp/jump. If you are going really fast then hit handbrake a bit earlier and you might even do a 360 Flat Spin.

rp2000

Aaah, thanks! :cool:

I figured out the barrel roll yesterday, I kept going up the lower ramp to the left and the higher one to the right, then just used the higher ramp on one side and rolled over :cool:

I was that ecstatic I did it again :)

I might go and find the quarry again tonight and have a wee about :)

Wasn't there a code for a gamestop car as well?

EDIT: Here's the code if you need it B179 8M20 XA09 80FF

That worked!!

I got the "Kitano Gamestop Sport" delivered to the Junkyard (rubbish car btw).

I now have 60/77 cars and 24 more wins till Elite License. Gonna crack it today hopefully, then concentrate on DMC4!

rp2000

just got this for the ps3 today, not had it online yet just being playing single player, its quite fun but i do tend to start going "arghhh" out loud when im going to fast lol!

rp2000, are you plain out refusing to play Mass Effect or something? It's a mile better than any of the other games I've played in recent months.
I would hazard that had Mass Effect been on PS3 it wouldn't have been out the console.

rp2000, are you plain out refusing to play Mass Effect or something? It's a mile better than any of the other games I've played in recent months.
I would hazard that had Mass Effect been on PS3 it wouldn't have been out the console.

Nah, Just avoiding the game because it's not one that I can just pick up and play in short bursts, which is all the time I have these days. So Burnout is better. Do a few events, and continue tomorrow, etc. I am saving Mass Effect for when I have time to sit down and enjoy the, hopefully, epic story. Same with Uncharted, got it ages before everyone else, but in the end was at least a month before I found time to sit down and enjoy it.

rp2000

At what point did people obtain the 360 degree flatspin award?
I'm recently on A license and can't manage it atm. :/

Do my cars suck or is it me ? :(

Any ramp and any car (bar the huggge vans, 4x4s) going at a decent speed - i find its the flat spins that are getting me the best multipliers in stunt runs. Got 585,000 earlier.

It shows up eventually after so many wins (Think it was around 30-40 wins left to Elite). You need it for one of the burning routes as well.
Ah, I see, I have 78 to go to Elite so I guess I have to do some more events.

I am also missing the Hot Rod car and the Group C racer but I guess they will also show up? (I have just gotten the Hawker)

Ah, I see, I have 78 to go to Elite so I guess I have to do some more events.

I am also missing the Hot Rod car and the Group C racer but I guess they will also show up? (I have just gotten the Hawker)

Yeah if you just got the hawker you have a few more cars before you get the Hot Rod Car (Which I think I have). I have no idea about the Group C racer, but I have not looked at any car lists, I am just assuming completing all the events will get me very single car at some point.

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom