Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Another thing, do the sponsor car codes work on the PAL game like bestbuy, gamestop etc. are there different codes or are they not in the PAL release?
As far as I'm aware only Gamestop and Steel Wheels codes work for PAL, both of which are posted in this thread somewhere.

Could somebody confirm how many cars there are in the game as standard? I was sure there was 75 to collect, I've added the 2 cars mentioned above, but now it says there are 78. I'm probably mistaken and there was 76 as standard...? :confused:

As far as I'm aware only Gamestop and Steel Wheels codes work for PAL, both of which are posted in this thread somewhere.

Could somebody confirm how many cars there are in the game as standard? I was sure there was 75 to collect, I've added the 2 cars mentioned above, but now it says there are 78. I'm probably mistaken and there was 76 as standard...? :confused:

Remeber there are 5 (i think) you unlock via completing finding collectibles.

Ok to get the ball rolling my tiny scores:

Burnoutrcrd-1.jpg

Someone post something epic to drive me onto beat you. :D

Here's mine (Will wok on increasing them once I get my Elite License in 14 wins!!):
DSC00142.jpg

Edit: I am certain I had a better Road Rage score :( Will definitely get that into triple figures tonight.)

rp2000

Cheers for the stunt run advice. Had left them to last since I was rubbish at them. Was trying to link the multipliers together by speeding between them. Now just doing the nice and slow approach with the boost to keep the clock from going down. Works perfectly :D

Am getting seriously bored of driving back to restart a challenge. Why can't they give you the OPTION (yes an option as not everyone is fan of driving between challenges) let you select an event from the map and start it.

If i mess up a race/challenge I'm not annoyed at what happened, I'm annoyed at the fact i'll have to waste another 4 mins of my life driving back to start again. ffs, fair enough give us the option at least.

Take an example tonight. I was close to completing a stunt run (located at the top of the map) and foolishly crashed because I looked away for a second (cats fault). I was going to give it another try, until I realized I was now at the opposite end of the map.

Really is lucky that the rest of the game is so good as this is really getting on my tats lately - esp as I have another 69 wins before I'm an elite :(

Having to drive back didn't really bother me before but now that I've completed all events around White Mountain/Silver Lake and pretty much every event I attempt now ends up at the Wind Farm or Observatory, it is starting to get unbelievably frustrating!

Even if they had it so you could start from any Junk Yard that would be some relief.

I got the Elite License !!!!!!!!!
DSC00144.jpg

(Now only 11 Smashes, 32 Billboards and 12 Superjumps to go....)

Weird thing is I have 73/77 cars (This includes Steels Wheels and Gamestop codes), I know I will get one each for the 3 above items making 76, but that leaves 1 more?

rp2000

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom