Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Could you share the codes with me??

Steel Wheels: Z891 4K88 IN25 79AA

Gamestop: B179 8M20 XA09 80FF

You need to use spaces and type stuff in CAPS. (Both the codes are from earlie in thsi thread and have been tested by myself and others). Also You won;t be able to use or see the cars they unlock till you get the Burnout License. (C<B<A<Burnout<Elite).
Do you not get a car for getting everything?

Hoperfully, that will make up the missing one.

No rush now to get the extra stuff and the cars, got my Elite License and highest Showtime scores on my list which is all I wanted for now. The game says I have played 74 hours which definitely means time for a break for a day or 2!!

rp2000

Steel Wheels: Z891 4K88 IN25 79AA

Gamestop: B179 8M20 XA09 80FF

You need to use spaces and type stuff in CAPS. (Both the codes are from earlie in thsi thread and have been tested by myself and others). Also You won;t be able to use or see the cars they unlock till you get the Burnout License. (C<B<A<Burnout<Elite).
rp2000

this is going to sound dumb :rolleyes: but how do you get the spaces on there when using your controller , tried using the l/r shoulder buttons but they don't seem to work

AmI been blind but where is the white circle on that map?? :confused:
Slightly bottom left off center, due to my l33t Paint skills it looks like a road :o :p

@rp2000, I think you also get a car for setting a offline road rule time on all roads and a car for getting a offline showtime score on each road.
I also saw some posts on Gamefaqs (shudder) that mention a Walmart, Circuit City and BestBuy car

Last edited:
this is going to sound dumb :rolleyes: but how do you get the spaces on there when using your controller , tried using the l/r shoulder buttons but they don't seem to work

Ah, I have the ps3 version so I press R1 or Triangle to add a space. I am assuming you are using the 360, for whcih I think R1 adds a space (or maybe you don't need to add spaces on the 360 one?). I only added the spaces as it did not work without them when I first tried.

Slightly bottom left off center, due to my l33t Paint skills it looks like a road :o :p

@rp2000, I think you also get a car for setting a offline road rule time on all roads and a car for getting a offline showtime score on each road.
I also saw some posts on Gamefaqs (shudder) that mention a Walmart, Circuit City and BestBuy car
That makes sense, I think I got 1 car for setting all offline Showtime Scores (Carbon Hydros Custom), but I have 60 more roads to set Showtime Times on to get the other car you refer to! So far I have avoided all FAQs and Maps, so I am not going to let this game defeat me!! It's rare a sandbox game does not need maps etc to complete in a reasonable time, but I think this is one of those games. The Walmart, CC, BB cars are deffo for the USA version from what others have said.

rp2000

Last edited:
Ah, I have the ps3 version so I press R1 or Triangle to add a space. I am assuming you are using the 360, for whcih I think R1 adds a space (or maybe you don't need to add spaces on the 360 one?). I only added the spaces as it did not work without them when I first tried.

rp2000

the Yellow "Y" will do the spaces, as when you want to type in the code, it brings up the XBox onscreen keyboard.

Y on Xbox360
Triangle on PS3.

what's the best vehicle for Showtime? Being using the Marais. Was thinking that the A Team Van or the 4x4 Takedown would be better.

what's the best vehicle for Showtime? Being using the Marais. Was thinking that the A Team Van or the 4x4 Takedown would be better.

A-Team Van. Due to it's shape it bounces higher so takes out a lot of sign smashes and billboard smashes, which each give you $10,000 dollars in showtime.

rp2000

Any tips on what car I should be using for marked man ?? I have just got burnout license so obviously a car I am likely to have.

Thanks in advance

Personally have been using the Concept GT Carbon fopr the shorter routes and the citizen thing (looks like a police car) for the longer routes - that thing actually handles ok, goes at a decent speed too :)

in other breaking news I just missed out on the Watson W25 V16 burning route by less than a second.

Personally have been using the Concept GT Carbon fopr the shorter routes and the citizen thing (looks like a police car) for the longer routes - that thing actually handles ok, goes at a decent speed too :)

in other breaking news I just missed out on the Watson W25 V16 burning route by less than a second.

What route are you taking? :)

As for Marked Man - the tougher the better - Burnout Van is where it's at :) Tough, quick and handles like a tank - but in return hits like one too :p

Back
Top Bottom