Bye bye MG....

The 620ti has a 197bhp turbocharged engine, LSD gearbox and 0-60 in 7 seconds, for the price they go for and the comfort they have, IMO there's not much better. Also I get a consistant 30mpg and I drive like a loon :p

I have had serious reliability issues with mine, but that's for granted as it's British supposedly... :cool:

I read 620i, no ti.

0-60 in 7 seconds is ok, but not great either for a 4pot 2ltr blower tbh.

Celica 1.8 vvti is around 8-8 and a half, and thats big and heavy too.

Some older 1.8 renaults do it a shade over 7, N/A.

Yes of course it is, nothing to do with uninsured drivers at all. Don't aruge with me. Argue with people like Lord Atkin (although he's dead) who formulated the modern 'neighbour principle' in Donoghue v Stevenson. We are entitled to reasonable compensation from another persons negligence where a duty of care is owed, end of story. That right has existed for many years and I for one think it's a good thing.

What has that got to with defrauding insurance companies by deciding you are going to claim for whiplash before you've even been to a doctor and had any sort of condition diagnosed?

I read 620i, no ti.

0-60 in 7 seconds is ok, but not great either for a 4pot 2ltr blower tbh.

Celica 1.8 vvti is around 8-8 and a half, and thats big and heavy too.

Some older 1.8 renaults do it a shade over 7, N/A.

Not the top of the league, but it's a daily combined with some fun for me. The high-ish MPG and cheap parts did it too... :)

I've been in a 620i, and it feels so gutless. How dare you confuse them :p

honest to god phate your life is like a soap opera

why is nothing in your life boring and normal ? every thread you make turns into something that resembles a dallas re-run.

Where's J.R. ?

I had to lol phate. You mentioned your neck was stiff and you were going to claim for whiplash. Whiplash can take days to present, so at least show some common sense.

In other news, sorry to hear about your car. You'll get absolutely sod all for it though which is a shame.s

I could be wrong but since he wasn't at fault could he not refuse any payout for his vehicle and ask for it to be repaired as long as it's repairable?

Not if its ridiculously more than the cars value which looking at that its going to be. I did far less damage to my 5 Series and it ended up costing thousands to fix, for example.

[TW]Fox;15161973 said:
What has that got to with defrauding insurance companies by deciding you are going to claim for whiplash before you've even been to a doctor and had any sort of condition diagnosed?

It would be somewhat of a surprise if that sort of damage did not result in at least some form of whiplash. And knowing how private consultants operate, when doing their £200 p/h reports for solicitor's they certainly lean towards diagnosing whiplash than not.

Glad you're ok Jake.

Can't believe after all that time getting it sorted and then someone ploughs into you.

No doubt all this work won't be recognised and the insurance company will off you £4.50 as it's a Rover.

Too right on claiming for personal injury. The insurance company will shaft you on the payout so certainly do try and get as much back as possible.

Back
Top Bottom