Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
I can't say I'm excited for blops 3 after watching the MP trailer....

I am in some ways but looks very similar to Blops2. The movement does look more realistic and fluid. The weapons and characters are a good addition as is the Gunsmith.

I also noticed that during the gameplay that there were very few kills from behind/below/above etc.

Also Confirmed that the Playstation will get the Beta and DLC first!!! :D Have that Xbox owners.. :p

Soldato
Im going to stick my neck on the line and say for a change im excited again, i think having enjoyed BO2 so much and seeing the style of the gameplay it reminds me of what was a great game. The additional movement im not a huge fan of, but maybe it will play well and not be as OP as the boost jumping in AW which became an annoyance early on in its life span.

Soldato
Loads of noob stuff again!

Amplify to make footsteps louder. Sixth Sense that'll show people near you on the mini map. A perk that shows people's footsteps on the ground.

Soldato
I was just starting to think it actually looks decent and then they come with these BS streaks. Sixth sense is absolute BS. Something like that should not be in the game.

Soldato
I was just starting to think it actually looks decent and then they come with these BS streaks. Sixth sense is absolute BS. Something like that should not be in the game.

Yes its BS but there will be a perk to counter it. I also liked the way they made the Ghost perk in BO2 so hopefully they keep it.

Caporegime
OP
I hate wasting perks just to counter some noob friendly BS.

It's essentially rock, paper, scissors.

Loads of noob stuff again!

Amplify to make footsteps louder. Sixth Sense that'll show people near you on the mini map. A perk that shows people's footsteps on the ground.

Amplify is no different sitrep from MW. Nothing wrong with that. footsteps on the ground, as Drift0r said in the video will be useless in chaotic game modes.

Soldato
Me too but its the way it goes, my main concern with this game was the movement, i want people to be grounded and head on not in the air. Watching gameplays it looks pretty good, 3 lanes and face to face gun battles however the COD community will probably play a lot different.

Associate
This whole jumping round and running along walls looks pants. Hope they have a classic mode like AW or will be skipping this. Think this cash cow has moved too far away from the basis that made it desirable and good. I get they need to change things to keep it fresh etc but this is a step to far imo.

Still how this progresses over the following months before I consider it.

Soldato
Not really read much into BO3, does it have those bloody Exosuits ?

Not exosuits as such, it's got boost jump and wall running though. They say this is purely for movement though and not the same as AW. From what I've seen the wall running etc is quite slow so you'll probably be at a disadvantage when doing it so it looks like it will be more ground based.

Soldato
Not exosuits as such, it's got boost jump and wall running though. They say this is purely for movement though and not the same as AW. From what I've seen the wall running etc is quite slow so you'll probably be at a disadvantage when doing it so it looks like it will be more ground based.

Hmm, I guess I should wait and see but that put me off right away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom