Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
Will have to keep an eye on this, if you lot are all going back to blops2. I have kept my XBL subscription going so should be cheap enough to get a cheap copy of blops2 of the bay.

Associate
Should arrange few black ops 2 games. I haven't got xbl on my account so I am using my son account, any body fancy game of black ops 2 add "supermario00786". Still plenty of people playing black ops 2.

Soldato
Not embarrassed to say I'm looking forward to this. I love FPS And COD is good fun, like the campaigns and multi-player especially zombies / Extinction etc. For the money you get a ton of hours worth of gaming.

Got my pre-order with Amazon, sent me a beta code which I had loads of trouble redeeming, it wanted all my info. Facebook account and direct link to my PSN lol.

The web page broke at one point, but in the end it said I'm accepted for the beta, it hasn't linked to my Facebook or PSN so I don't know whether they send you another email later on with beta code??

Caporegime
thinking back to black ops 2 there wasn't really a lot wrong with that game.

Get the same basic setup as black ops 2, but maybe add some of the improvements from the MW series like ghost only working when moving, and the support streaks and you'll be onto a winner. If the support streaks worked properly and only gave you support aids and weren't lethal, even better.

What else would you have added to Blops 2 from the other franchises that they did better ?

Soldato
I was playing some titanfall last night and I really enjoyed it. If blops 3 is similar then it could be an enjoyable game, but if it's more like AW then it's going to be horrible :(

They should just give us a MW2 remake so it gives us a choice of which style of gameplay we want to play but I think they'd be pretty embarrassed when a remake of an old game has more people playing it, instead of your new release.

Soldato
thinking back to black ops 2 there wasn't really a lot wrong with that game.

but maybe add some of the improvements from the MW series like ghost only working when moving,

There was a LOT wrong with Blops 2. OP pistols, QSing, loads of tiny maps, Hijacked, that stupid tracker sight. Blops 1 is what they should be aiming for.

It was in Blops 2 where Ghost only worked when you were moved :p That's something they did get right and it's returning in this game.

Caporegime
If they remade Blops 1 they'd have to add the Pick 10 system for me. I enjoyed being able to customize my loadout in that way.

The customisation in AW was too far, but blops 2 had it right with pick 10.

Associate
I was playing some titanfall last night and I really enjoyed it. If blops 3 is similar then it could be an enjoyable game, but if it's more like AW then it's going to be horrible :(

They should just give us a MW2 remake so it gives us a choice of which style of gameplay we want to play but I think they'd be pretty embarrassed when a remake of an old game has more people playing it, instead of your new release.

Yeah i agree. I've been playin Titanfall and enjoy it too. I've heard the double jump in Blops3 is more like Titanfall than AW. as long as they get the spawn points like they were, then i'll be happy.

Caporegime
Yeah i agree. I've been playin Titanfall and enjoy it too. I've heard the double jump in Blops3 is more like Titanfall than AW. as long as they get the spawn points like they were, then i'll be happy.

all the noise coming out of the preview events is that its to be used for getting over obstacles, getting you to roofs quicker than using a ladder etc.. And very much not designed to let you dodge bullets like neo.

Guess we'll wait and see as this wouldn't be the first time players found a way to use a mechanic in game in a way other than what the devs intended.

Soldato
Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Multiplayer Info Blowout

Game outputs at 1080p 60fps on PS4 and up to 4K 60fps on PC, but no word on Xbox One.

Redditor Drift0r recently got his hands on the multiplayer mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 at Treyarch and has shared some details about the experience in an AMA.

Stressing that the version of the game he played was "pre-pre alpha" and that much can change between now and the game's release later this year. Drift0r notes that many facets of the game "are being adjusted, balanced, removed, added ect." and that the final experience may be different to the one he played but all of the core systems are in place.

Those in attendance played the game at a steady 1080p 60fps on PlayStation 4 while the campaign mode was also available on PC at 4k 60fps.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/27971/article/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-multiplayer-info-blowout/

Back
Top Bottom