Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
Hmm, I guess I should wait and see but that put me off right away.

Same here however over the last 5 years we have had, IMO, the 2 worst COD's and 2 of the best. With Treyarch making the good ones I have a little faith that even though it sounds rubbish it will turn out good.

Caporegime
The main thing for me is how awful the maps are in the recent games. Black Ops 2 had some decent maps but a lot of awful filler and MW3/Ghosts/AW are just full of maps with about 5 entrances to every area.

Soldato
I didn't think the maps in MW3 were that bad, they had some open areas but generally stuck to a lane map design. MW3 certainly isn't up there with Ghosts of AW for bad map design IMO.

Last edited:
Soldato
The main thing for me is how awful the maps are in the recent games. Black Ops 2 had some decent maps but a lot of awful filler and MW3/Ghosts/AW are just full of maps with about 5 entrances to every area.

I think AW has the best maps since BO1. In BO2 the majority were too small, they weren't too bad but they weren't up to BO1 standards. MW3 had about 2 I liked and Ghosts was the same. I think there are only 2 maps in AW that I don't like.

Soldato
BO2 Maps were good but COD4 & MW2 maps cant be beaten. AW maps were just all very dull and "samey" in previous games i'd be like vote this vote that, in AW there all the same, none really stand out and non particulary suck

Caporegime
OP
I think AW has the best maps since BO1. In BO2 the majority were too small, they weren't too bad but they weren't up to BO1 standards. MW3 had about 2 I liked and Ghosts was the same. I think there are only 2 maps in AW that I don't like.

Not sure if serious.

With the exo movements the maps are just too small.

Soldato
I didn't think the maps in MW3 were that bad, they had some open areas but generally stuck to a lane map design. MW3 certainly isn't up there with Ghosts of AW for bad map design IMO.

MW3 has some great maps and the game itself is a lot better than Ghosts and AW. Shotgun+Dome map = :D

Caporegime
OP
Wow, zombies looks amazing, and the top edition is called the Juggernog Edition and comes with a fully functional Juggernog mini fridge with sounds and lights from the game.

I must admit the fridge looks great.

6wiyMWm.jpg.png

Soldato
I watched a video the other day and apparently Treyarch have rewritten all the netcode and stuff for this game. The reason for the beta is to test if it works and if not so they can tweak it so it'll work properly for the final game. We'll see anyway as we always get told loads of BS.

Soldato
Interesting it is only 5 days of beta, I know there will be a large number of players but I wonder how much relevant data they will be able to gather in that time.

Either way, it took me less than 5 days to decide to sell AW so should be enough for me decide whether to keep or cancel my pre-order.

Back
Top Bottom