Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
No mention of how it actually works though and what is actually entailed in it.

Seems thats what the debate is at the moment. The box art image doesn't look like an exo suit, more bionics.

I suppose if they actually make the maps decent it would be OK, destiny has a boost jump but you didn't really have anywhere to jump up to and camp. If it isn't ramped up to the extreme like aw where everybody is all over the place and say you can only use the dash once before it has to charge then that wouldn't be too bad. I guess we'll see later this month.

Caporegime
OP
Please note: Many of you are asking how this is confirmed, we cannot release our source yet but it is very reliable. More to come on this.

Leaks surfacing are suggesting Treyarch have developed Black Ops 3 to be in a more realistic future WITHOUT vertical boost jumps. The game is more based on bionics and robotics with a robocop theme (human head / brain).

The leaked picture showing a soldier sitting down leant over is wearing some armour / exo suit but not in the way we imagine from Advanced Warfare. It’s is infact more like a cyborg.

The key issue many players had with Exo Suits was it changed the balance and dynamics of the game with the huge boost jumps, without this it could back the more tradition style of COD; especially in online multiplayer.

We will embed a full video on this information in approximately 2 hours but here’s a summary of what we know from our source:

Robocop Theme with robotics
NO vertical boost jumps
Dash and slide abilities using thrusters

Take with a bucket of salt.

Soldato
Take with a bucket of salt.

ohhh managed to find a leaked screen shot :p

Capture_zps4pngioue.jpg

Associate
Rumours have it there will be some sort of exo in the game. If true RIP COD.

They finally made the game a little bit different. From COD4 up until AW I felt as if it was basically the same game with a different skin on top.

Don't get me wrong I loved MW2 and I was one of the few (or so it seems) that actually liked MW3 but damn it was nice for them to switch it up in AW and I think it would be a shame if the series reverted back to the same old game.

Soldato
A beta?! Jesus christ! It's about time they started doing them for COD.
Thrust jumps doesn't mean it'll be like AW. Might just mean you'll be able to jump a bit higher. Like over a wall. Could be like TitanFall movement.
*edit*
I'm glad they're still going with enhanced movement. Normal movement is just boring. And if the maps are designed right it will work fine.
Also, June 11th? Bit early for COD! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
It's nice to see a co op campaign. I've always enjoyed campaigns in cod and never understood why they aren't co op considering you have some sort of a.i soldiers with you most of the time.

Soldato
So some guy tweeted treyarch and basically said **** the exo crap and how they've gone from the best developer to the worst to which treyarch replied 'Lets talk on Monday' Could have some interesting news regarding MP.

Caporegime
OP
Rumours are they'll show Map in the reveal, also two hour MP reveal after as well on twitch....

Guess we'll know if it's worth our time or not by tomorrow. Also another rumour from GAF is that beta codes will be available from Monday inwards.

Associate
I suppose they need to bring back some interest in cod franchise as lot of people moving away after mediocre last 2 cod games, I really hope there is no exo moments in blackops 3.

I played blops 2 and ghost other day and there were 93k people on blops 2 and only 16k on ghost. Is there anyone still playing blops 2 around here?

Soldato
Black Ops 3 Pre-Order & Beta Page Live Now

It’s finally here! The rumours have now officially been confirmed that there’s going to be a beta for this game before release! You can now go to the pre-order and beta page for Black Ops 3

http://whatgamez.com/black-ops-3-pre-order-beta-page-live-now/

Black Ops III's singleplayer campaign takes COD off-rails

With Black Ops 3, Treyarch appears to finally be making substantive changes to a gameplay formula that has been refined and recycled over and over since 2007’s Modern Warfare: it’s adding co-op functionality for up to four, and in the process is removing the rails from under a game that’s trundled along them for more than a decade.

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/xbox-o...f-rails/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Back
Top Bottom