Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
Well what do you expect? These people get the word spread better than ad campaigns so for them to have early access benefits the sales.

I can only see the preorder on the US version of Amazon not the UK :( I want to play the beta!!!

I found a UK link for the PS4 version, signed up and got my code straight away, and all registered for the beta.

Also Treyarch have said the supply drops are not returning from AW. Praise the lord.

Caporegime
I don't believe a word Tmart or Ali A says as they're just puppets, Drift0r seems to be honest with his opinions and from what he's saying there seems to be some hope!

agreed.

Tmartn is "super excited to bring you" news of what he had for breakfast today .. news of the cat he saw while on his way to work today ... you get the idea.

Same with Ali A.

Drift0r and Thunder are the only ones daring to actually give unbiased opinions.

Soldato
Whoo whoo, all aboard the hype train! :p

Are they rushing this out because AW has bombed big time, I wonder? ;)

Doubt I will be buying it, not until it is released and I can see how it plays, and even then probably unlikely.

If they release a stonking game I will be happy to be wrong in my assumptions that it is going to be another recycled CoD with all of the attendant issues and I will happily give them my money. Deep down, though, I doubt it.

I guess time will tell.

Caporegime
Whoo whoo, all aboard the hype train! :p

Are they rushing this out because AW has bombed big time, I wonder? ;

Its not being rushed. Its being released in November the same time as every COD has ever been released.

As Konvict said in the start of his thread, its usually around this time of year that the COD hype train gets into gear. Nothing new this year. The Modern Warfare 3 revel was in May 2011 for example, for a November release.

Last edited:
Soldato
Its not being rushed. Its being released in November the same time as every COD has ever been released.

As Konvict said in the start of his thread, its usually around this time of year that the COD hype train gets into gear. Nothing new this year.

Doh, my mistake. I read 11/6/15 and thought wow - June is a bit early! :p

I stand by my comments though, so only time will tell whether I am right or not. :)

Caporegime
Oh no doubt you're right about the hype train and about how this is being deliberately marketed as "this game will cure all that you don't like about Advanced Warfare" :)

anybody who takes all this in without question is likely to be disappointed come November ;)

Soldato
Anyone just watched Thunders new video about the Destiny classes pretty much being in COD with special abilities... not a fan. Disappointing to say the least i just want a back to basics COD.

Associate
I'm not liking the wall running aspect, hopefully it's close to BO2 as I loved that game competitively and Ghosts was a dud and I didn't even bother with AW.

Soldato
Hmmmm this sounds promising, certainly more promising than AW. After Ghosts and AW I think the only sensible course of action is wait a few weeks after launch and judge peoples reactions.

Soldato
Complete waste of money for PC users who can't control the servers, too many hackers and no power to get rid of them, this is why they need to bring back Dedicated servers.

Won't be buying this unless i see Dedi servers back in action.

Soldato
Complete waste of money for PC users who can't control the servers, too many hackers and no power to get rid of them, this is why they need to bring back Dedicated servers.

Won't be buying this unless i see Dedi servers back in action.

+1

It does look really good and the only one I may play since MW3. Lets hope dedicated servers return as the previous games have been a nightmare for cheats!

Soldato
I doubt you will ever see user rentable dedis in a CoD game again. It means they will sell less units in their yearly release cycle if people are still able to play the last one as much as they like and not have to rely on the **** poor p2p.

Simply put, they don't want you to keep a game alive - they want another £40 off you in a years time. Sad but true.

Soldato
£40 to pre order through the the MS store? Seems cheap for a digital purchase through Microsoft?

£55 now :rolleyes: I was half tempted to order at £40 but there's no chance at £55.

Apparently ranked play on PC is 100% on dedicated servers. No mention of consoles though. Typical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom