Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
I think the problem is they started to develop this exo stuff when they saw the hype Titanfall was getting. If they knew how quickly that game would die I bet we'd be seeing something else now.

Soldato
-Slower movement speed than AW, especially in the air.
-Air dashing and wall running are not ideal for combat. Mostly used strictly for traversal.
-Water combat is "seamless".
-Much more ground based than AW.
-Wall running is stricter and less abundant than Titanfall. You won't be bouncing from wall to wall with little loss of momentum like in Titanfall.

According to TmarTn's impression video, "The thrust jump is more to get around obstacles or to get onto a second story floor. It's not meant to evade gunfire. Most of gunfights that happen in Black Ops 3, happen on the ground. It's not anything like the Exo-Jump was."

Soldato
Seen another claim that they've built a new engine for this game. Like we're gonna fall for that AGAIN!
Well it's got wall running like TitanFall.
Interesting video on MP

He says the thrust jump is NOT like the boost jump and the majority of the action takes place on the ground. The thrust jump is only really there to aid in avoiding obstacles.
*edit* Soulja has just posted the same thing!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
They are definitely saying the right things and the early impressions are good.

I wont be surprised if they nail this as they nailed Black Ops 2.

Lamia just said on the Twitch stream if you like Black Ops 2 you'll love Black Ops 3.

Hope they deliver.

Soldato
It's nice to hear how they build the game around head on gun fights. Hopefully that means no crap map layouts like on AW where you can be shot from any angle.

Caporegime
OP
Vahn just tweeted:

David Vonderhaar ‏@DavidVonderhaar 7 minutes ago
Lanes. Lanes. Lanes. Combat still in frame.

Listening to the Drift0r videos and it sounds fantastic, unlimited sprint, ladders are gone, you auto mount to small walls, and just jump to a higher wall and you mount it auto too.

Sounds great. Thrust jumps are also on a 'battery/fuel' too. Sounds like a tamed down version of of AW, have faith in Treyarch to deliver on this. Love what I'm hearing.

Also gore is back, limbs being blown off...

Last edited:
Soldato
Hopefully that means no crap map layouts like on AW where you can be shot from any angle.

Tmartn does say in that video that you don't get shot from every angle like in AW. This game sounds more like TF and I love the movement in that game. Sounds like the maps are designed for it as you can (apparently) chain together wall runs.

Soldato
I don't believe a word Tmart or Ali A says as they're just puppets, Drift0r seems to be honest with his opinions and from what he's saying there seems to be some hope!

Caporegime
OP
I see no reason for Ali to lie about that, he'll just look like a stooge if it's proven wrong, too much at risk to lie.

Tmartn is a sell out though, he talks like "oh I don't want to wait till November to play bops3" when he's already playing it, and he puts out videos about a breakdown the moment a trailer goes up, obviously fed info first.

Soldato
I just don't really take in anything that anyone says about cod. I have been burned for the past 2 years so I'm not going to let some youtuber get me hyped over the new release.

Soldato
When any of the big Youtuber's say they've managed to play the new COD I take anything they say with a pinch of salt, especially when they say it's "super awesome". But I have no reason to not believe them when they're just going on about new features like the class system or, in the case of this game, the new movement system.
I tend to trust Drift0r a bit more as he isn't afraid to air concerns. Like with AW where he pointed out that the "new" game engine wasn't new at all so it inherited the same problems as previous games. And he was right.

Soldato
I see no reason for Ali to lie about that, he'll just look like a stooge if it's proven wrong, too much at risk to lie.

Tmartn is a sell out though, he talks like "oh I don't want to wait till November to play bops3" when he's already playing it, and he puts out videos about a breakdown the moment a trailer goes up, obviously fed info first.

Well what do you expect? These people get the word spread better than ad campaigns so for them to have early access benefits the sales.

I can only see the preorder on the US version of Amazon not the UK :( I want to play the beta!!!

Back
Top Bottom