Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
Does it not? Swear it did when I read it a few days ago.

It did a few days ago, but since this it's been removed, it just mentions the Giant map now on the digital deluxe edition (which is what I ordered).

As I say, I have no idea what this means for me as I've already downloaded the map.

Caporegime
OP
Does anyone with PS4 know how to preload (or check if it's been preloaded)?

I would have presumed it would show on my storage area but it doesn't, and when I go to it on the PS Store, there's no 'download' option like I read there should be.

It's not in the library?

Did you preorder it a while back? Because if you did it may have been cancelled (no idea why but mine was and I had to preorder again).

Have you paid for it?

Caporegime
OP
Anyone else unable to load up calling cards from the menu?

I was going to say it must be easy to rank up if you are at that level already. :p

My PSNID is OMGitsKonvict if anyone is around now, i'll be on until about 3 then hopefully on tonight as well.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Just had some good games with j4k3, anticonscience and biron. Will had to do some more later, good laugh.

Yeah they were good, sorry I just cut off the end I clicked leave lobby and party as I thought it was just leave lobby lol.

I'll be on later tonight if I don't fall asleep.

I imagine will have snapped his disc by then :D

Caporegime
OP
I love it when it works, which in a party isn't very often with the broken lobbies etc but it's very enjoyable when in a party and it works.

Solo I play hard point because the ransoms seem to actually play the objective in that mode unlike the others in Dom or KC who run passed flags/tags and sit in doorways overlooking flags.

Back
Top Bottom