Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
There does seem to be a higher than usual Number of players with godly twitch senses that spin and kill you with insta aim, they're either very very good at high sensitivity levels or xim users.

Caporegime
OP
Missing animation?

No it's not.

It's someone stood behind cover shooting at you in which you can't see them very well but they can clearly see you giving them a huge advantage.

That comes across harsher than I meant. I didn't mean it to sound that harsh.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
The rage was strong in this post, I blame the randoms I was laying with who were getting steam rolled in the dom games I joined and they weren't even trying to cap the flags. I stupidly thought dom would be ok in solo mode, but instead it was nothing but French try hards.

Have more luck with solo hard point.

Also dare I say it this game played better when I turned the geo filter off on my r1.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Is that the one that tells you if somebody us near you? if so then I've been using it :p

It seems fairly handy but sometimes you know about somebody coming all too late.

That's the one, I use it as well, only because everyone else seems to use it and if they are they get the drop on you big time if your not using it.

Caporegime
OP
What's the process for contacting activision about missing codes again, like the Nuketown thing?

I tried looking on the site for contacting an ambassador but cannot seem to find any link to it, just takes me to a forum.

Caporegime
OP
Whenever I use these god tier weapons (VMP/Pharo) everyone else bangs on about with zero recoil etc I just seem to get guns that have loads of recoil and are a bit rubbish.

Caporegime
OP
Everyone has their own favourite guns for their play style.

Yes there is that, but I don't seem to have these weapons where people go ZOMG no recoil, when I use that weapon it has very noticable recoil and is rubbish.

Case in point is the Pharo, people rave about that recently being thankful it got a buff and was wonderful before, I use it and get wasted every time.

Caporegime
OP
I'll try it tonight, alone, because you'll no doubt be sleeping.

I only went on last night because you were showing online only to realise Greeboth/Frodders/Doctor were all playing solo, this led me to my rage inducing evening playing alone.

:mad:

Caporegime
OP
Yeah the friends stuff is a bit naff on PS4, I looked in the players list in-game and saw you all playing, I tried to join one game with you in TDM but it errored out and wouldn't connect. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom