Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
Hmmmm this sounds promising, certainly more promising than AW. After Ghosts and AW I think the only sensible course of action is wait a few weeks after launch and judge peoples reactions.

Just preoder from Amazon so you can try the beta and if you don't like it just cancel your order.

Soldato
I can't create a password on the activision site - every single thing I type is apparently not acceptable as a password :confused:

Oh and just preorder from amazon and then cancel to get the code :)

Soldato
Well this is a possible turn of events... It looks like the primary release platform for Blops3 is changing to the PS4 instead of the XboxOne... Sooo looks like the days of Playstation owners waiting a month after the DLC is released on Xbox are over and time for Xbox players to find out what its been like.

Soldato
We've been hearing that for the past few years. The same rumour was around for Ghosts and AW. I doubt MS would let their exclusivity deal for COD go. I'd prefer it if everybody got the DLC at the same time instead of one group of players getting shafted. It's not like Activision need to money from the deal as COD is always the best selling game every year.

Soldato
We've been hearing that for the past few years. The same rumour was around for Ghosts and AW. I doubt MS would let their exclusivity deal for COD go. I'd prefer it if everybody got the DLC at the same time instead of one group of players getting shafted. It's not like Activision need to money from the deal as COD is always the best selling game every year.

~Yeah I have heard the same but at the end of the day the PS4 is trouncing the Xbone in sales and the sales of AW were dramatically higher on PS4 than all other consoles. So it would be expected for the Devs and Activision to go where the money is and at current that is with Sony.

Soldato
I actually think AW is alright, but that's perhaps down to the fact I'm not bad at it. Fairly decent K/D ratio (for me).

I much prefer it to Ghosts which I regards as the worst online COD I have played.

Black op's 3 should be decent enough, looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront more :D

Back
Top Bottom