Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
I have one but I only really utilise the shorter triggers, it is pretty much instant shooting which saves you a few milliseconds when you're old and have bad reactions! My rear paddles are 'stab' and jump, it does feel more netural pressing both now but I never jump and shoot anyway, haha. More a drop shooter if anything :o

Shorter triggers?

Caporegime
OP
Getting xbox one elite controller with cronusmax plus might be option as well especially if you can get good deal on black Friday. Cronusmax plus had some big improvement with their latest firmware.

I have got ps4 scuf controller but I am finding less effective in this game compare to black ops 2 but I think once you start using double jump more then it will become more effective.

What do you find less effective?

Is it the extended movement?

Caporegime
OP
I just don't get this game sometimes, I get shot I flinch like crazy, I shoot people and get hitmarkers yet they manage land their shots perfectly and kill me without getting any flinch.

Then there's just running into people standing behind rocks 'covering' or as we used to call it headglitching waiting for you to run by and bloop, your dead. Ran into a whole team of douchebags last night doing that.

Caporegime
OP
I can't go positive in this game tonight.

Frustrating last couple of games just going 0.5 every bloody game. Seems to be once it's passed 11 you can forget it as all the ***** from the Scandinavian countries are being complete dick heads.

Caporegime
OP
I've also a suspiciously high number of people with high kds and watching the they have super turning speed do not sure if they are high sensitivity/young players which is just as possible as xim users but there's certainly a lot of them in this game.

Caporegime
OP
I was going to ask dont you find the range nerf on the Kuda annoying, but seemingly then it doesn't cause that much of a drop off bug or intentional....who knows.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I can safely say that I think AW is a much better game than this.
Maps are too small and cluttered with too many head glitching spots.
And I hate that I apparently have a 30ms ping & 0% packet loss, yet I still seem to be well behind some people :mad:

Joke post?

AW is crap in comparison. Surely all the problems you have are fixed in Hardcore, isn't that the magical mode? :p ;)

Caporegime
OP
Totally serious post.
AW is, IMO, the best COD since BO1. I really enjoyed it.

The problems are still in HC. I'll be waiting for somebody as I know they're coming and they'll kill me before I've even seen them.

I was never one to believe that you get punished for a decent connection but it seems like you do in this game.

You put AW above Black Ops 2?

Man, you crazy.

Back
Top Bottom