Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
any side-by-side comparison studies done yet? (ps3-xbox360)

anyone playing this on ps3 what are the controls like? one analogue stick to move and *** other to aim? with useless dead zones... (ie no middle ground just extremes) :(

Associate
This game sounds very sweet, i have only 1 dilema

PC version on 24" Dell with 2.1 sound or PS3 on 37" Samsung with 5.1 sound

Associate
Got mine!

Had a quick go over lunch. Did the training and it recommended I go on 'regular' (after about 30 retries). I think 28s so my fastest on the course. On the level setting screen I think it said "Veteran: You will die" :D
So, Veteran level it is then....

Soldato
You need to get under 20 seconds on that course for it to recommend veteran and to get the achievement. It took me lots of goes to get under 20 seconds heh butI was so close so many times.

Caporegime
So there is, thanks! Didn't realise that achievement referred to that 'level' :o

Theres a leaderboard for the whole of Live with the fastest times. After I waited about 2minutes for it to download i gave up, but I bet the top time is something silly fast.

Associate
Swapgame sent mine today, hopefully get it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, I just wish Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect weren't out so close to it.

I never thought I'd have to moan about so many good games coming out at once!

Soldato
So whos up for some multiplayer tonight then?
I'm not that good at it but I'd rather play with some of you, may actually work as a team then instead of playing with a bunch of rambo's like usual :)

For those who haven't got me on their friends list feel free to add me!

Back
Top Bottom