Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Associate
Anyone doing it on Veteran? I've done the first two missions but the third one's upped the ante a little! I'll return to it later! I'm tempted to power through on the slightly less difficult setting, but I wanna knock out all of the achievements in one play-through... Hmmm.

Except the bloody 20 second training mission one! That's tough!

Soldato
Anyone doing it on Veteran? I've done the first two missions but the third one's upped the ante a little! I'll return to it later! I'm tempted to power through on the slightly less difficult setting, but I wanna knock out all of the achievements in one play-through... Hmmm.

Except the bloody 20 second training mission one! That's tough!

Anyone who doesn't play through on Veteran first time is a girl.

Caporegime
Anyone who doesn't play through on Veteran first time is a girl.

LOL well that would be me then:p....i cant handle vetern just yet....i tried it on COD3 and the earlier version buts too damn hard for my liking. Playing on the normal difficulty which suits me down to the ground....just hard enough for a rubbish player like me:p.

Soldato
Grr some guy I know has already got his now, he claims to have had it for a while.

Oh well, I dont think I will be getting it till atleast christmas anyways!!

Caporegime
I found COD3 very repeititive and a bit dull on normal. Veteran made it a varied game as you had to sneak about.

Miles better on veteran! Otherwise its a case of just walking about, without concern, shooting back at people until you get to the end of the game

Associate
Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it,

That's all i have to say!!!

Soldato
I am so glad i traded halo3 in because the online play on this is miles better,Been playing online abit today managed to get upto level 8 and on single i am on the mission were you have chase down the guy in blue tracksuit lol

Soldato
Brilliant on Live, the objective games are superb, cant imagine they will work so well on PS3 with so little people using headsets, ranked up to level 12, so much fun online, way way way more enjoyable than Halo, what a great game.

Soldato
It's definitely worthy of the great reviews it's been getting. Was worried it was going to be overhyped etc, but it really does live up to expectations. I liked the intro section very much, so well done...when you're about to get shot in the face and it goes all slow-mo = :cool::cool:

Soldato
K level 31 on the Xbox and done the SP to the end of the Bog level on Vet. and level 15 on the PC, not touched the SP yet. This is by far the best game i have bought (and the only one ive got twice) in ages.

Commissario
Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it,

That's all i have to say!!!

You don't like it much then ;)

Is it just me or does the game look so much better than the Crysis SP Demo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom