Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
I'm primarily an SP gamer, and I have no problem with a game only being 5-hours as long as it is an awesome 5-hours.

I agree. I hate it when a great game gets spoiled by having too much filler in between the good bits. I don't have THAT much time for gaming these days, so i generally prefer shorter games that i can complete (something or a rarity for me).

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I don't have THAT much time for gaming these days, so i generally prefer shorter games that i can complete (something or a rarity for me).

Yep, exactly the same for me. I only get the chance to game in fairly short bursts (what with work and wrestling the pads from my boys), so a short but intense game is just what I like.

Soldato
you obviously didnt play the BETA.

seriously, the MP of this is going to be awesome!

I played the beta and it was excellent, but I buy games for SP and if the MP is decent I'll play it. Looks like MP is becoming the standard from now on, which is disappointing for anyone who enjoy's games as a single player experience first and foremost.

Soldato
OP
cmon whats better PS3 or 360 ???

who has the edge in graphics here.

Well seems like there getting the same scores, one mag gave the PS3 0.1 more (lol) they gave the 360 9.5 for gfx and 9.5 for the MP and on the PS3 9.7 for GFX and 9.3 for mp. Im sure thats gonna make a big difference! Anyway its great on all platforms, well not seen the DS version yet, so just get which ever!

Permabanned
I am getting this game, ended up ordering it for £30 with a voucher and reward points, I loved the MP beta and seeing as I have just sold Halo 3 I need a FPS shooter

Back
Top Bottom