Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Nor

Nor

Associate
Since going to the Silencer M4 with radar Jammer I have started winning lots of games.

People simply run straight past you and when you fire they have problems seeing where the bullets are coming from. Loving it :D

Only problem is losing the brilliant sights though.

Caporegime
Still can't get in the house near the cemetary :( I set the heli on them make my way to the door kill the 3 men in the doorway and they re-spawn back in the house. I then have to try to get in with 3 men in the room. Impossible so far.

Soldato
Still can't get in the house near the cemetary :( I set the heli on them make my way to the door kill the 3 men in the doorway and they re-spawn back in the house. I then have to try to get in with 3 men in the room. Impossible so far.

Ah yeah that one was quite a pain, I belly crawled up to the step closest to the house, waited for an air strike on the front of thouse and legged it down the left hand side.

There's a back door round there.

Caporegime
Ah yeah that one was quite a pain, I belly crawled up to the step closest to the house, waited for an air strike on the front of thouse and legged it down the left hand side.

There's a back door round there.

Cheers mate finally done. I had to hide like a girl til my team caught up. Used them to take some of the fire. Expendables. :)

If your about later you can coach me through the game modes on MP :D

Caporegime
Anyone have any tips for one shot one kill, the bit where you wait for the chopper to come. I can get it down to 3.7k's but am getting swamped. I've spread out the claymores etc.

Associate
I just proned in the long grass and wiggled about. I kept getting hit to critical damage, but had enough time to heal before they shot me again. Fire off the occasional shot as well, holding the L trigger to lock on people you can't see. Eventually the chopper will come, pick him up and leg it!

That was on Veteran difficulty.

Associate
Anyone have any tips for one shot one kill, the bit where you wait for the chopper to come. I can get it down to 3.7k's but am getting swamped. I've spread out the claymores etc.

Pick up a machine gun and go to the far corner by the bumper-cars, crouch then pick them off with your rifle and machine gun when they are close, run around the back to dodge the nades.

Caporegime
I just proned in the long grass and wiggled about. I kept getting hit to critical damage, but had enough time to heal before they shot me again. Fire off the occasional shot as well, holding the L trigger to lock on people you can't see. Eventually the chopper will come, pick him up and leg it!

That was on Veteran difficulty.

Cheers I did that then hid in a hut throwing grenades back out for 5 minutes. I then seemed invincible once I picked him up :D

Tough section that one.

JKD

JKD

Associate
Something wierd happened to me tonight with this game. I have it for PS3 and 360 and was dissapointed that the textures on the PS3 looked a bit crappy compared to the 360. I dislike the 360 due to the amount of noise and heat it kicks out, but it's worth it for COD to look good.

My PS3 is forced to 1080i output, but tonight I thought I'd bang it down to 720p and test it with COD4, then resign myself to a night of gaming on the 360.

What a result!! I was well surprised as it now looks exactly the same as the 360. There must be something a little wierd about my telly as the odd PS3 game looks really bad when it's scaled. I know the PS3 and 360 scale games, but I wonder if my telly does something wierd with the slightly odd res of COD4.

Anyone throw any light on this?? Anyway I'm well chuffed now I can play my main game on my main console and not be constantly thinking it would still lokk better on my 360.

w00t!

Soldato
I'm not sure what to do.

I got a PC that can play the demo of COD4 but not great. It's obviously going to look and run better on my PS3. But I want good online, is it as good as PC online... just without the mouse and keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom