** Call of duty ghosts (MW4) **

Soldato
Just got a hold of this and I have to say, ugh! it looks HORRID
The gfx look like they are from 2008, everything maxed @ 1440p.

Can't see what the big to-fo about 6gb ram etc was for...

Man of Honour
/facepalm

Most of the COD games were/are rife with hacking so its not that stupid a comment. (I have dozens of videos where its undisputable people are hacking due to the number of people who try to claim otherwise).

I still managed ~4:1 KDR in MW2 despite the fact that on any one game there would be atleast 40% of players using wallhacks and could hold my own against anyone cheating aslong as they weren't using their aimbot setup to snap to the target instantly.

Associate
Is double xp working yet?

Been on since 6pm

do you guys recommend this on PC? Really need a good mp game that will last.

What's the size if I wanna download it from steam?

I'd recommend it but there are some issues. Once it's patched, should be all good.

Been playing Search & Rescue for the last few hours and I haven't enjoyed playing public this much since CoD4. Hardly anyone whining and people are actually working as a team.

Its around 25gb to download

Soldato
do you guys recommend this on PC? Really need a good mp game that will last.

What's the size if I wanna download it from steam?

If you like playing at 55 FOV then it's perfect, otherwise you're going to want to put your monitor on your neighbours roof and play from your garden to get any kind of enjoyment out of it.

Infinity Ward are awful, Black Ops 2 is a much, much better game.

Soldato
If you like playing at 55 FOV then it's perfect, otherwise you're going to want to put your monitor on your neighbours roof and play from your garden to get any kind of enjoyment out of it.

Infinity Ward are awful, Black Ops 2 is a much, much better game.

Some one has made a FOV Changing Utility Google is your friend, some say you might get banned for using it.

Can't see why as players have changed the FOV in earlier COD's, not heard of anyone being banned.

Soldato
Some one has made a FOV Changing Utility Google is your friend, some say you might get banned for using it.

Can't see why as players have changed the FOV in earlier COD's, not heard of anyone being banned.

Who knows, but Activision are going after Fovley hard for no apparent reason, issuing C&D demands left right and centre. So it wouldn't be surprising to start seeing people getting banned for using it. It's a shame because this would be great with better optimisation and a FOV slider, maybe the best CoD since MW1/BLOPs. As it stands though, it's impossible to recommend the PC version over consoles as it's a really, really, really bad PC game. Don't think that's happened for a while, a multiplat game not being superior on PC. :p

Last edited:
Associate
Quote from Infinity Ward on twitter....
"Thank you for all the feedback we've received since launch! We hear you loud and clear. We're prepping fixes, & adding S&D on Nov. 15th."

Back
Top Bottom