** Call of duty ghosts (MW4) **

GiB

GiB

Associate
Played this when it came out and I have to say its garbage online. Until they sort out how it runs on some systems, I just get lag and it feels choppy. Would not of touched this had I know what it was going to play like online and the maps just suck. Loved all the other games but if they keep throwing out stuff like this then they can
shove it. BF4 has its problems but at least you get a good game on that until it boots you. Very very disappointed in this.

Man of Honour
While the MP is as good or bad, depending on your perspective, as other COD games.
The SP is laughable at times.

I've only got as far as the first time you play as the dog and the game instantly killed me twice for not doing exactly as I was told. While you do expect a linear experience from COD, my experience so far is just plain stupid.

The first time the game killed me was near the start. My brother said follow and I didn't move instantly, so the game drop the roof on my head.

I'm not entirely sure why I died the second time. Me, my brother and the dog do a slow motion breach of a door. All enemies dispatched, so I walk through the door. Wrong! Apparently I did something to endanger the dog so the game killed me. After that I quit, I can't see me playing that through to the end.

I am enjoying the MP a bit more than MW3 though.

Soldato
The game has become much much better for myself and everyone in my clan once we did the following:

1. Get the game running smooth.
I should have everything set to max according to nvidia experience auto-optimise, but in reality, I've had to bring everything down a fair amount in order to get it to run smoothly. Am hoping to be able to crank things back up after a few patches. (wishful thinking, I know)

2. Find a class setup you like and are good with.

3. FOV changer.
I find 75 to be the best fit for me, even though I used 90 on BLOPS2

Caporegime
OP
i always use 80 in cod and most fps nice to hear you can use the fov changer that is a must in cod what about fps has that been unlocked yet?

Soldato
http://www.mapmodnews.com/article.php/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-FoV-changer

FOV Slider

And https://twitter.com/candyslexia/status/400020567236939776 IW not banning for people using it. Pretty happy now, was my only complaint. Enjoying the game other than that.

Seem this last week, but at the moment it has not been officially allowed mapmodnews.com are asking you to wait till it is.

Not heard of anyone getting banned in the past but you never know, so the onus is on you.

Man of Honour
in mw2 and mw3 it was fine i used it. it was never banned.

ghosts could be different but doubtful.

In previous games it adjusted a config file variable not sure if it does that in ghosts or if it modifies the game exexcutable or in memory both which are usually considered cheating.

Caporegime
OP
in mw3 it wasnt it was in the tool basically its the same tool just adapted i think.

early on in mw3 you could change fps and fov then it was locked. only cause of consoles they lock it. thing is people have been playing with 250 fps since cod came out ten years go !

Associate
Does the crossfire profile in the 13.11b9 help fps for any of you?

mine are worse with 2 7950's than with just one. not sure if its the profile, the game, or something else. :(

Associate
just bought this off simply cd keys and got my activation code fast, went onto steam, add game and entered code, clicked to install single player and multiplayer but the multiplayer keeps coming up with a error saying " error downloading call of duty ghost (update suspended). although the single player is downloading fine at the moment. any ideas? do I need to wait to download the game before it will let me install the multiplayer?

any help appreciated

Associate
Okay, maybe not half an hour. Wasn't all that long though, that was on 60 meg Virgin. Shame game plays like crap though, seems okay until an enemy comes on screen then turns into a stuttering mess. I got it from same place as you. I think there is an update coming out tomorrow.

Associate
still pretty quick off 60 meg virgin, im only getting 17mb off sky, which isn't bad considering some people can only get like 5mb. whats the multiplayer like? stuttering mess to or not to bad?

Back
Top Bottom