Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Enjoying this but man is it sweaty once you get into it with SBMM.
Much less jump around bunny hop sweaty though at least.
I like watching people slide to their death again someones shots instead of being able to slide cancel triple jump

The drill charge lethal is great for clearing campers too, whoever came up with that needs a raise at Activision

It's an algorithm that puts players with similar stats together during match making. The busier the servers the more precise it is.

The sweats tend to whinge about it because they don't like being matched with other sweats. They're usually mumbling something about how it breaks the game in a corner.

What it does mean is that the games always tough for its players.

Last edited:
It's an algorithm that puts players with similar stats together during match making. The busier the servers the more precise it is.

The sweats tend to whinge about it because they don't like being matched with other sweats. They're usually mumbling something about how it breaks the game in a corner.

What it does mean is that the games always tough for its players.
which is how mathcmaking should be in the first place.

what is sweats?

been playing MW2 and im not the best at it but what i am getting is annoying -
B3C4663D3C0B5980DCF4EA3292074815B6623B29

C813E1F5669C487B4001B777CEF2FF2A8A169DA8

This happens randomly and ive found others on steam forums with the same problem.
Im not using the latest driver for obvious reasons so im on 522.25 GRD from October 12

Last edited:
I've been enjoying the mp over the weekend and I haven't played cod for a long time.

But the UI and weapon progression system is not exactly intuitive. I still haven't worked out how to select different modes like hardpoint and tdm other than jumping in quickplay :/

I've been enjoying the mp over the weekend and I haven't played cod for a long time.

But the UI and weapon progression system is not exactly intuitive. I still haven't worked out how to select different modes like hardpoint and tdm other than jumping in quickplay :/
Hover your mouse over "Quickplay". You'll see the "Filter" option in the green bar directly underneath where you can select the game modes.

In a related note, the deathmatches and domination games I've joined in appear to be 6 v 6 affairs.

Am I missing something to select the larger team based ones? Or do I have to go to groundwar and invasion for more larger team based games?

Hover your mouse over "Quickplay". You'll see the "Filter" option in the green bar directly underneath where you can select the game modes.

In a related note, the deathmatches and domination games I've joined in appear to be 6 v 6 affairs.

Am I missing something to select the larger team based ones? Or do I have to go to groundwar and invasion for more larger team based games?
Oh man, how have I missed that! Thank-you very much :)

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but the master camo's might be glitched a bit on the PC. When you unlock Gold etc, you have to click on one of the base camos for that weapons on the left side and use the arrow/wasd keys to move the cursor right. It'll then let you select it and see the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom