Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

anyone able to import graphics settings ? mine is locked and seems to be that way for many
It never worked for me

On the weapons, how do you show 'My Weapons' which is next to 'Store'?
A friend is on the PS5 version (standard version, not vault) and when he selects the M4 and options appears for the 'Dragonfly' blueprint which has 5 attachments. Above is my weapons and store.
PC version I dont see that at all

This is what he sees

unKKIDL.jpg

When I select 'Store' at the top of the screen. It says 'Fetching Storefront data' briefly then nothing happens

Hmmm, it appears that blueprint at least is a PS5 digital download thing only

Hot to Get the Dragonfly Blueprint in Modern Warfare 2:

To unlock the Dragonfly Blueprint in COD Modern Warfare 2 you need to purchase the Bundle Oni Operator Pack from the Store.

Included when pre-ordering any digital edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II through the PlayStation Store.

Last edited:
I've got the vault edition but I don't see any mention of any of my additional content anywhere. Is it hidden somewhere or do I not get it until battlepass comes out?

Last edited:
Played the game quite a bit over the weekend. From the absolutely shocking crash/disconnect fest on Friday night to the slightly less crashy/disconnect fest yesterday afternoon. Today however (barring a couple of crashes/disconnects) was much better :cry:

The gun trees are overly complex and the UI horrendously over complicated. When the matches work though they are a hoot.

Last edited:
Anyone got a bug whereby they can't access the store within the game? It flashes up "fetching store" but doesn't load... it's been doing it since I bought the game on Friday so it isn't a server issue.

Finally got to play multi player last night first time since it launched, I enjoyed it.

I liked all the maps I played too. Despite my pc spec performance seems to randomly drop, which is abit annoying but nothing to point its unplayable

Same for me, i posted similar a page or 2 back
There's nothing in the store though is there? Probably the reason why it isn't working.

The more I play, the more I enjoy the maps (apart from the map that's just a motorway with 1000 cars on). Guns feel good, although I'm still not convinced by the unlocking route just yet. It's a nice change of pace but it's a real drag to get to the MP5 (finally got to it yesterday) as you have to use that awful Lachmann battle rifle for 13 levels.

I've got the vault edition but I don't see any mention of any of my additional content anywhere. Is it hidden somewhere or do I not get it until battlepass comes out?

Operators are in the operators tab
Cinder vault Weapon blueprint is on the M4, loadout/weapons tab, select M4 then armoury (UI is abysmal)
Bunch of skins for Ghost are for the MW2019 game/Warzone
Couple of other bundles are for Vanguard/Warzone
Season pass and tier skips will be presumably when the first season comes out (tab is greyed out at the moment)

Think that's it.

Last edited:
Same for me, i posted similar a page or 2 back

Strange isn’t it, I found one thing online that some people are reporting they have the issue, but I can’t find a solution. Hopefully enough people have it that they fix it. Pretty sure we should be able to access the store. Other than not being able to spend real £ (which might be a good thing haha), is there any other functionality we are missing out on because of it?

The gun trees are overly complex and the UI horrendously over complicated. When the matches work though they are a hoot.

The gun camo menu is horrible. It feels like you're scrolling forever to get through all the available camos. They really need to split them back into group submenus like previous games.

The maps don't seem that memorable, MW1 had better default maps. The motorway one is especially bad.

Also wish they wouldn't tone the graphics down so much for the mutliplayer but i get it, performance blah blah

When does hardcore come out ? Feels like lots of things are missing. Can't save custom gun configs other than within your loadout ? No barracks or stat tracking of any kind ?

Last edited:
Opening Store is now different and I get the option to update to the Vault edition for £25. Buy now and view the bundle.
I dont see any option for an 'armoury' nor can save any weapons as a custom weapon like I could in MW2019. Is that only available in the vault edition now?

Weapon of choice now is the 556 Icarus. I'm going to try unlocking the M16 to see what that's like
The Icarus is surprisingly fast ADS and movement for a 75 round mag LMG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom