Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

The state of some of the servers is shocking. Funny seeing everyone, me included, losing their minds in chat over the state of the lag.

Don’t remember MW being anywhere near as bad as this
Ive played maybe 50 matches so far. Out of all ive only had lag in 2. The rest my ping has been around 25

I've run the benchmark, average 148 FPS in recommended performance, 100 in quality. I much prefer the look using quality so will use that but wondering what others have opted for.
What resolution? Ill give it a try.
I’ve been playing with all settings maxed apart from motion blur and DOF which are disabled as make the game look horrible

1440p with a 3070ti.
Maxed out (extreme with some things turned up higher & dof blur off)
1440p - 121fps
3440x1440 - 105fps

Why doesnt extreme set the highest possible settings?

Anyway, im on a 97fps cap for 100hz screen so all good maxed :)
No point in it looking like a PS4 game!

Last edited:
I thought in the last MW when someone shoots an unsuppressed weapon they appear on the mini map ? that doesn't seem to be the case in this one which makes me question what the point of silencers is ?

When a UAV is up firing a unsuppressed weapon makes your dot appear (even between the sweeps):

The state of some of the servers is shocking. Funny seeing everyone, me included, losing their minds in chat over the state of the lag.

Don’t remember MW being anywhere near as bad as this
I can't even play tonight, tried a few times but the lag is zapping all the fun from it. Screw it, try again tomorrow.

I’ve got a few guns gold now, got the m4 gold, the aug and mp7. Got the last challenge for the scar to go but I switched to the last SMG tonight and Jesus, with ARs I was going negative most games, the last SMG ttk on people was insane so I think that’s going to be my go to gun.

GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 526.61

This hotfix addresses the following issues:
[Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game. [3829010]
VTube Studio may crash to black screen [3838158]
GPU stuck in P0 state after exiting certain games. [3846389]

Back
Top Bottom