Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Yet more aim assist lol

I don't get anywhere near that amount of aim assist with controller. It felt a lot stronger in MW19/VG, where you could really feel it pulling your sight. For example in smoke you could tell when an opponent was in front of you even if you couldn't see them. With MW22, I hardly get any of that. Maybe I need to check my aim assist settings :o.

My latency is below 10 in every game, but it's a server issue. When the whole lobby is moaning about it during a match, you know it's not your end :D

The dam lag is making this game really not fun to play. I think my most said phrase in-game is ******* lag. Are we going to have to wait till Season 1 to get any kind of fix for all the bugs. Even the weapons menu is bugged for me. After a game if I try to access the weapons menu it keeps knocking me back to the main screen. It takes about three attempts to click into the weapons menu to change any gun settings. 2 more weeks of lag! :(

Yeah, just tried it briefly and it's resolved the issue for me. Thanks for posting the link to the hotfix
Same, just updated to this one and no longer get the odd random stutter/frame spike. Had 3 games and all were perfect, no issues at all (graphics corruption, stutter or server issues)
GPU average FPS has increased by 4 on the benchamrk with the settings im using. Up from 111FPS to 115FPS. Also noted the GPU temp is up from 53c > 58c

Yeah flashing is definitely not fixed 100%. Al Bagra Fortress for example, where it was always at its worst before, it still does it. Instead of every few seconds, it's maybe 4-5 times in an entire game

What a load of rubbish "These employees are getting like $15/hr and still can't afford the rent they split with three other people," So devs for a multi billion dollar game earn $15/hr??
Surely with their level of skill they can leave and earn closer to $50/hr
The devs won't be sitting in front of a corporate building, most of them will probably not be on site at all. Most likely receptionists or site services which security often comes under.

Back
Top Bottom