Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

My keybinds are fine until I play the co-op missions, then they all revert back to default.

Google suggests I'm not the only one with this issue. Hopefully it's patched sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
I have no idea how to unlock attachments or new weapons, I dont understand why it takes so long to level up weapons and I don't know where my XP tokens are.

This game is great.

My Keybinds seem to be good except the PING assign never seems to work.

The biggest 'settings' issue I have is that the game always starts in full screen borderless. I change it to exclusive but it never saves
They temporarily removed the ping from MP as there was a glitch that allowed you to permanently ping players and track them everywhere

Last edited:
Is there any info out there yet on in-depth settings?

I've just put mine to the Balanced preset and then turned on DLSS - seems to run very smoothly so unsure I would benefit much from tweaking further but always good to see what each setting costs fps wise.

For the most part the game seems to be running well (about 4 hours of play time last night with only a game crash in the final match).

Started levelling up the SP-R (Its awesome when you can hit that shot) and the Icarus 556. So far I've only played the MP modes (No invasion or the other big map one) and do find it a refreshing change to my full time Warzone time.

Last edited:
AMD looking good
Yeah, they're definitely the COD Kings.

After watching that I tried the Basic preset with DLSS on Balanced and considering I've got a 175hz screen this is perfect. Will play online with it later to see if I can get along with the image quality.

Yeah, they're definitely the COD Kings.

After watching that I tried the Basic preset with DLSS on Balanced and considering I've got a 175hz screen this is perfect. Will play online with it later to see if I can get along with the image quality.

The 6950XT for £869.99 new seems like a great option for COD specifically.

Loving MW2 mp though I think ill switch my Icarus for an AR. Any recommendations?

I was just in a game and on the ground floor, I looked out the window and saw the shadow of someone reflected onto a wall. I could tell based on the position of the shadow he was right above me camping looking onto a hard point. Drill charge into the ceiling, I ran off and it blew off the ledge

The instadeath is pretty crazy in this game. I mean, that's generally been the case in COD for years, but most of the time when I die it seems to happen in a fraction of a second, yet the kill cam shows me casually wandering into reticule for a few seconds like I'm doing a Sunday walk. Is this lag? Or are they cheating? It makes it look like I had a fair chance of firing back, but in reality it wasn't possible.

Last edited:
Something I also don't like and have fallen victim to it recently a few times. If someone uses a predator missile the amount of dust it kicks up makes it impossible to see anyone for a good few seconds.
I've been killed so many times that when I watch their killcam it shows they had zero dust impacting their view.

Hardcore needs to release ASAP. At least there I don't get frustrated when I see a killcam

Something I also don't like and have fallen victim to it recently a few times. If someone uses a predator missile the amount of dust it kicks up makes it impossible to see anyone for a good few seconds.
I've been killed so many times that when I watch their killcam it shows they had zero dust impacting their view.

I've had this too. I wonder if it's just a bug in the killcam replay. I can't see a thing when dust or smoke first go off, so it should be the same for all other players nearby.

Back
Top Bottom