Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

The instadeath is pretty crazy in this game. I mean, that's generally been the case in COD for years, but most of the time when I die it seems to happen in a fraction of a second, yet the kill cam shows me casually wandering into reticule for a few seconds like I'm doing a Sunday walk. Is this lag? Or are they cheating? It makes it look like I had a fair chance of firing back, but in reality it wasn't possible.

Haha, I get that as well. The killcam just shows me casually strolling along as they're melting me but in my view I barely saw them, if I saw them at all.

Granted my reflexes aren't what they used to be but it still feels off in some cases. I wonder if im getting a massive lag spike or something.

Last edited:
The 6950XT for £869.99 new seems like a great option for COD specifically.

Loving MW2 mp though I think ill switch my Icarus for an AR. Any recommendations?

I was just in a game and on the ground floor, I looked out the window and saw the shadow of someone reflected onto a wall. I could tell based on the position of the shadow he was right above me camping looking onto a hard point. Drill charge into the ceiling, I ran off and it blew off the ledge

Recommendation wise for an AR I've only really used the M4. I've heard the Scar type gun is good though. I'm currently trying to unlock the AK74U so using the AK but its got quite a lot of recoil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJnAwKgqho&t=304s&ab_channel=Blue This guy has been doing daily 20 hours streams some how and has a few recommendations

Thanks both. I've gone back to the M16 to unlock the carbine barrel on the M4. M16 in semi-auto (single shot) mode is actually quite nice to use.
I think once there's an optic on it it'll make for a good mid range weapon paired with an SMG

Max rank now looking forward to prestiges a long wait now surprised they are not in at launch!

I'm using elite series 2 controller but fancy using mouse and keyboard, except I can't map the keys for movement to arrow keys? When I press up and player moves start firing gun randomly any ideas?

Max rank now looking forward to prestiges a long wait now surprised they are not in at launch!

I'm using elite series 2 controller but fancy using mouse and keyboard, except I can't map the keys for movement to arrow keys? When I press up and player moves start firing gun randomly any ideas?
Try using the default WASD - they're in the same config as arrow keys and are on the left side of the keyboard so ergonmically superior.

I use arrow keys and have no issues.

On a slightly related note, what is the key bind for leaning? I can't find it and am sure i see people do it in replays.

Last edited:
Is there a way to turn off crossplay on the pc version so I don’t have to play against a majority of joypad players? I know some pc users still use them but still… watching the auto aim in kill cams makes me rage a little

The state of some of the servers is shocking. Funny seeing everyone, me included, losing their minds in chat over the state of the lag.

Don’t remember MW being anywhere near as bad as this

I dont think there is a lean, but when you strafe the player animation leans. I'm 90% sure of this.
I didn't think so but I'm sure I've seen people lean at corners in the kill cam.

I've run the benchmark, average 148 FPS in recommended performance, 100 in quality. I much prefer the look using quality so will use that but wondering what others have opted for.

Last edited:
I don't have the time to play this game 20 hours a day like some do but holy hell since launch day I try and put in around 1-3 hours a day and I have only just got to level 26 and so far only unlocked one camo meanwhile it seems like the majority of players are running around with all the toys unlocked including gold guns and level 55's.
how are they all doing this? what mode should I be playing to get enough xp to rank up both myself and the guns? Seems the amount of xp I get is pretty pitiful and it's going to take weeks to get anywhere close to what a lot of players are running with already. :eek:

Last edited:
I don't have the time to play this game 20 hours a day like some do but holy hell since launch day I try and put in around 1-3 hours a day and I have only just got to level 26 and so far only unlocked one camo meanwhile it seems like the majority of players are running around with all the toys unlocked including gold guns and level 55's.
how are they all doing this? what mode should I be playing to get enough xp to rank up both myself and the guns? Seems the amount of xp I get is pretty pitiful and it's going to take weeks to get anywhere close to what a lot of players are running with already. :eek:

Someone in a game I was in earlier had full attachments and gold camo on his loadout. Surely not possible in just a few days?

Back
Top Bottom